It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^really wants a bowl of potato chips
^Uses potato chips as some kind of burglar alarm.
^should have some fresh air.

< checked and unfortunately didnt have any more working discount codes T_T
^Met my brother in a rave. Didn't like the music so called me afterwards "you freaking people" I didn't answer. ^^
^ is made of early 90s one hit wonder bargain bin cds that were dumped when Virgin closed all their stores and gradually gained sentience in an untouched skip somehwere in oldham. sometimes whispers the macarena as he watches over you spinning a hypnotic loop of scatman john and the guaglione lulling you to sleep
Post edited February 15, 2013 by Sachys
^ thinks of sex 4923 times a day!
^uses his own skeletal being and throws it on the screen when nothing else is at hand when playing Myst.
^ sends me messages with questionable content 14923 times a day!
^ For every message he gets he sends 2 back to them.
Post edited February 15, 2013 by Dademolee
^breaks every thumb for any message even thank you card.
^ breaks eggs with his forehead
^ breaks his forehead with eggs.
^ picks up coins and other discarded meteriafrom the pavement, licks them and then puts them in a basket with their eggs!
^ is getting closer, won't escape me, as the trail becomes warmer (coins and discarded materials taste more and more like him)
^ is able to "upload" himself into a game, and use it to "train" like there is no tomorrow