It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^is working his way up the ranks, in order to become the captain of a necromancer football team.
^ Forgets skeletons cant play football effectively.
^just brutally shoved me away to post his answer in front of me

^^is working his way up the horse, in order to see the view from the top of the horse's head.
Post edited August 11, 2012 by Telika
^ is working his way up the crow's nest in order to see the view from the top, the mermaids' top.
^ Love to watch "The Little Mermaid" over and over again to enjoy Ariel's "Top."
^Is a Princess Jasmine man himself.
^ Thinks that Maleficent is hot.

Note: I actually Ariel man myself. Hot redhead? hot redhead.
^ Thinks that the earth is flat, and that the sun is an illusion
^ thinks that his own flat is the whole earth and that the sun is an alien's spying face which got eyes, nose, and mouth...
^ watches way too much teletubbies
^ Played way to much time as Poo-poo is the fourth and last Teletubby. "She" is the smallest and youngest of the Teletubbies, is sunburn-red, and has an antenna shaped like a stick used for poking and tickling people. She is bilingual, speaking both Engrish and Frenglish.
^ is planning how to do a coup on Mars
^ is planning how to trigger global warming on Mars so that it becomes warmer for homo sapiens.
^ doesn't know I already own 50% of mars
^Received a phone call from the Martians: "GET OFF OUR LAWN!"