It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Because you're worth it.

Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, the sprawling sequel to one of the best RPGs in decades, just received a huge patch and the Beard and Hair Pack for free.

Some of the highlights in the extensive patch notes include:

- Option to skip the intro video now available
- World Map legend added
- Graphics options expanded
- Various fixes and improvements across the board (from UI to companion behavior)
- Changes in combat, classes, creatures, and items that make for a more engaging experience

Now, who's up for some free grooming? Grab the Beard and Hair Pack for free, and expand your character customization options with 4 new hairstyles, three beard choices, and the Energetic personality setting.
Not a facial hair pack and the ability to skip an intro movie. How did we all survive before. Those poor hipsters must have been twatting daily in frustration at the lack of a facial hair pack. Where is the dressy up dlc to go with it?
GR00T: Yes, but you'll note those issues were all in respect to using Galaxy. It worked fine from day 1 without Galaxy (which is what you asked about). ;)
oh ok, sorry my fault
Has the treasure hunt DLC come to GOG yet? Or are Obsidian still working on it?
Reportedly they're still working on it.
The funny thing is that all the extra items from the scavenger hunt are already in the game, but just not unlocked for the gog version. Someone on the official forums over at Obsidian has figured out and shared a workaround, if you absolutely cannot wait any longer.

My guess is, that those extra items (and it's just that, a couple of mostly cosmetic and imo insignificant items) will get "unlocked" in conjunction with the release of the first expansion "Beast Of Winter" which I believe is still scheduled for July.
Post edited June 08, 2018 by IDzetkni
Windows patch files for gog downloader link is broken.

Update: working now.
Post edited June 09, 2018 by dal
Still no Linux version of the update either. I don't expect anything before next week.
IDzetkni: Reportedly they're still working on it.
The funny thing is that all the extra items from the scavenger hunt are already in the game, but just not unlocked for the gog version. Someone on the official forums over at Obsidian has figured out and shared a workaround, if you absolutely cannot wait any longer.

My guess is, that those extra items (and it's just that, a couple of mostly cosmetic and imo insignificant items) will get "unlocked" in conjunction with the release of the first expansion "Beast Of Winter" which I believe is still scheduled for July.
Thanks for the reply IDzetkni, will have a look for the workaround.
Is the Linux patch coming or not?
gruedragon: Is the Linux patch coming or not?
The installer got updated today a patch will probably be here in a bit, not sure on the usual time it takes.
Edit:
I may have spoken too soon this seems to be affected by the same bug in I think all of GOGs initial uploads of Pillars 2 for linux the download is supposed to be 20.3gb and is actually 17.4gb
Edit again:
And now its all good with a patch too.
Post edited June 13, 2018 by Cusith
So when will the Mac patch be released? It's not on the list yet... (www.gog.com/downloader/listing/pillars_of_eternity_2_game)