It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Because you're worth it.

Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, the sprawling sequel to one of the best RPGs in decades, just received a huge patch and the Beard and Hair Pack for free.

Some of the highlights in the extensive patch notes include:

- Option to skip the intro video now available
- World Map legend added
- Graphics options expanded
- Various fixes and improvements across the board (from UI to companion behavior)
- Changes in combat, classes, creatures, and items that make for a more engaging experience

Now, who's up for some free grooming? Grab the Beard and Hair Pack for free, and expand your character customization options with 4 new hairstyles, three beard choices, and the Energetic personality setting.
Popping onto forum in case it gets missed cause of the sale.
The. bin file is about 1.3gb smaller than it should be and as a result the patch doesn't work.
This is my GOTY 2019. I just want it finished, so keep working on those patches and DLC, Obsidian. My wallet is ready.
Looks like Galaxy is stuck in a failing update loop on this for me
"There was an issue with the Linux Version on GOG, that we are working to resolve in the next few hours. "
https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/101944-patch-notes-for-1100035/

Just for any Linux gamers wonder about the patch.
Yeah, no matter which way you try to download the file (Windows version!), you get a ~500MB patch file (and a checksum error) instead of an 1.8Gb file.
Post edited June 07, 2018 by RPGOracle
low rated
so does poe 2 gog version finally work?? without galaxy?
apehater: so does poe 2 gog version finally work?? without galaxy?
It worked without Galaxy on release day.
low rated
apehater: so does poe 2 gog version finally work?? without galaxy?
GR00T: It worked without Galaxy on release day.
i remember that there were some issues on release day, than made it impossible to play it on release day. good for you if you didn't have any issues, lottery is one of gogs values, i guess.
thems some nice muttonchops
RPGOracle: Yeah, no matter which way you try to download the file (Windows version!), you get a ~500MB patch file (and a checksum error) instead of an 1.8Gb file.
Yup doesnt work :(
Yes, but you'll note those issues were all in respect to using Galaxy. It worked fine from day 1 without Galaxy (which is what you asked about). ;)
Seems like the Windows users now get the same issue we Linux users got on release (too small/broken file).
Files are definitely broken and/or missing. 404 Not Found errors on at least one of them.