It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Embark on an adventure that unravels a dark tale filled with twisted characters. The Winter Ember demo is now available on GOG.COM for free!

Take the role of Arthur Artorias – the sole survivor of a massacre that devastated his family’s legacy. Thought to be dead, you emerge from exile 8 years later, the faceless man kindled by the flame and seeking vengeance...

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Zoidberg: The Gog Store definitely needs to show if a game's controls are rebindable, I'm fed up of wasting my time with lazy devs.
Buy a QWERTY keyboard and stop wasting your time XD

amok: Snip
It has also been a disappointment for me. I just removed it from the wishlist. Although it might still end up being a very good game on release time. We'll see...
Post edited February 05, 2021 by Lone_Scout
Zoidberg: The Gog Store definitely needs to show if a game's controls are rebindable, I'm fed up of wasting my time with lazy devs.
Lone_Scout: Buy a QWERTY keyboard and stop wasting your time XD
Why should I buy a keyboard? Mine's working quite well.

But ok I guess I'll buy one... and pirate this game then, how about that? XP