It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Take the chance to jump into the action-adventure game taking place inside a living hand-drawn comic book. Liberated Sneak Peek is a free abridged third chapter of the story with some scenes omitted to avoid spoilers. Take up arms and solve puzzles in a noir rain-soaked city that’s desperate for justice!
Good on you Konrad, At least your Good.
randomuser.833: Yeah, see picture. That was my first idea too.

Btw, how god damn old is this forum?
I was unable to add PNG or JP(E)G as attachment and for bmp I'm only allowed to use up to 500kb (yeah, very funny...)
Known glitch of the forum - make sure the file ending is lower case, then it should work.
randomuser.833: Yeah, see picture. That was my first idea too.

Btw, how god damn old is this forum?
I was unable to add PNG or JP(E)G as attachment and for bmp I'm only allowed to use up to 500kb (yeah, very funny...)
toxicTom: Known glitch of the forum - make sure the file ending is lower case, then it should work.
Thanks

Holding back any other word.
Best thing is, that bmp doesn't even work...

So, new pic
Attachments:
randomuser.833: You can call me stupid, but I don't get what is wanted at the "fix circuts" pipestuff.
Connect 2 each
Connect more

I don't get it...
Swissy88: That annoyed me a bit too and took me a little while, but just make them run into each other as much as you can. There are a couple that connect each other only that finished it off for me.
Make this three ... I solved it by accident.
Swissy88: That annoyed me a bit too and took me a little while, but just make them run into each other as much as you can. There are a couple that connect each other only that finished it off for me.
MarkoH01: Make this three ... I solved it by accident.
Can you tell me how it did look like (see picture in the post above yours).
MarkoH01: Make this three ... I solved it by accident.
randomuser.833: Can you tell me how it did look like (see picture in the post above yours).
Thanks for the feedback, do you think the goal of the puzzle is maybe not explained well enough? Is it too difficult? Here's the solution if you're having trouble (obscured by the lock a little bit, but you should be able to make it out.)

https://imgur.com/a/P9OHTvv
Post edited July 24, 2020 by Konradical
randomuser.833: Can you tell me how it did look like (see picture in the post above yours).
Konradical: Thanks for the feedback, do you think the goal of the puzzle is maybe not explained well enough? Is it too difficult? Here's the solution if you're having trouble (obscured by the lock a little bit, but you should be able to make it out.)

Aaaaaah - now I understand. Yes, the description gives the impression that you have to connect those lines so that you get ONE circuit while in fact there are several of them.
Konradical: Thanks for the feedback, do you think the goal of the puzzle is maybe not explained well enough? Is it too difficult? Here's the solution if you're having trouble (obscured by the lock a little bit, but you should be able to make it out.)

I understood it the way, that you have to connect the ends to each other.
But not that there don't have to be any tile left unconnected, I mean, I didn't understand that there is no "bleeding end" allowed to exist (even if it can't bleed because it isn't connected to anywere else).
Hi everyone!
Boys and girls, GOG has updated the DEMO file from version 0.6 (39928) to 0.8 (39974). I don't know what changes have been made so far, but I'll check it out by playing. The update was done a couple of hours ago. And this notice is for those of us who don't use the GOG client.
Thanks! :)
The game looks nice, good art work... nice story and settings .... seems like a job well done , cheers....

Back to the demo:

I watched the demo for a while , it runs ( on minimum because GPU = old : GTX 750 ti 2 GB)
At the 1280 resolution things look very tiny on my old crt VGA ( 1024x768 @85 hz)

Normally on my Quadcore things would get hot , my new setup is well cooled that's why i was able to watch some of the game, since the GPU is too weak it will ruin my gaming experience, the GPU stay pretty cool because of the nice air cooling system but playing a game on minimum is thing of the past, if i can't run a game at recommended i can't buy it.

Anyway i still have a huge backlog to play ..... :D
UCrest: Hi everyone!
Boys and girls, GOG has updated the DEMO file from version 0.6 (39928) to 0.8 (39974). I don't know what changes have been made so far, but I'll check it out by playing. The update was done a couple of hours ago. And this notice is for those of us who don't use the GOG client.
That's true! Good catch. :)
The biggest change is that mouse aiming got completely redone from scratch!
That's pretty incredible honestly, we got some good feedback about the mouse feel and the team jumped on it right away.

If you tried the demo earlier, I totally encourage you to try again and give us your feedback about the new aiming!

Aside from that, I know that some localisation updates have been made alongside other minor tweaks.
UCrest: Hi everyone!
Konradical: That's true! Good catch. :)
The biggest change is that mouse aiming got completely redone from scratch!
That's pretty incredible honestly, we got some good feedback about the mouse feel and the team jumped on it right away.

If you tried the demo earlier, I totally encourage you to try again and give us your feedback about the new aiming!

Aside from that, I know that some localisation updates have been made alongside other minor tweaks.
Have to say, I had to aim more carefully now ;)
The video trailer said it's the third chapter of the story. So where can I play the 1st and 2nd chapter?
RedRagan: The video trailer said it's the third chapter of the story. So where can I play the 1st and 2nd chapter?
In the full game starting on Thursday! :) The main story is made up of four chapters + 2 DLC chapters, and the sneak peek is a short snippet from Chapter Three.