It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s time to test your skills in a rogue-lite city builder set in a fantasy world tormented by the everlasting rain. The free demo version of the upcoming Against the Storm game is now available on GOG.COM and will remain so until 13th October 2020, 5 PM UTC! Settle the unknown wilds to discover and rebuild the ruins of a long-forgotten civilization.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG.COM account to join now!
Does anybody know what happened to this?
PromZA: Does anybody know what happened to this?
It was available only for a week in October. It's not that rare practice to delist it from the store - devs don't have to support the demo version anymore and can focus on the development.
PromZA: Does anybody know what happened to this?
zeffyr: It was available only for a week in October. It's not that rare practice to delist it from the store - devs don't have to support the demo version anymore and can focus on the development.
Neither the game nor the demo were available when I asked and the news post was gone too. I could only find the game in Google's archive but everything else redirected to the main page. If it wasn't removed and added back it must have been a glitch.
zeffyr: It was available only for a week in October. It's not that rare practice to delist it from the store - devs don't have to support the demo version anymore and can focus on the development.
PromZA: Neither the game nor the demo were available when I asked and the news post was gone too. I could only find the game in Google's archive but everything else redirected to the main page. If it wasn't removed and added back it must have been a glitch.
The full game hasn't been released yet. Here is the gamepage. I don't recall removing the gamepage, it's been sitting on my wishlist since October.

As the demo version was removed in October, so was the demo version gamepage.
Here is an archived version of the demo gamepage:
http://web.archive.org/web/20201009084806/https://www.gog.com/news/play_a_free_demo_of_the_against_the_strom_game

Note:
clicking on the link fails.
Instead, highlight the text, copy, then paste in a new browser tab.
Post edited February 08, 2021 by solar_dome
there is a way, whenever a Demo is released, gift it for free to a friend`s email and save it for later ; )
I like Demos too.

Peace"!^