It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's time for another escapade through the streets of Night City! Today Cyberpunk 2077 receives a hefty patch 1.6. The update contains content inspired by Cyberpunk: Edgerunners anime series, a free REDmod DLC, and various gameplay fixes and improvements.

For more info about the patch, visit the game's page. Also, if you feel an urge to travel to the neon-soaked cities of the future, check out our article about cyberpunk games worthy of your attention.
P-E-S: Looks like we'll have another Director's Cut/Enhanced/Definitive Edition by the time the game's expansion will roll out. Now that would probably the right time to buy. Until then I have so many other games to play. ;)
WinterSnowfall: Who are you, noble knight, so wise in the ways of the backlog? :P
Pssh. Who said anything about me not buying any other games in the meantime? I'm just not going to buy this particular one until it's done™.
This still runs in Windows 7. Thanks. :)
Johnathanamz: Ok do I have to purchase Cyberpunk 2077 to leave a negative review on Steam, because people still have their rewards tied to GOG Galaxy?

Why is a 100% singleplayer only video game that has no multiplayer at all have rewards tied to GOG Galaxy.

The reality of this planet sucks. I have to spend more money on Steam just to leave negative reviews on top of doing the same thing on gog.com.

Well money is meant to be spent and not saved right?

Yeah I have to spend double the amount of money again.

That is fine by me. Steam's review system offers one of the best tools for video game developers to read.

Simple.
Don't bother.
If CDPR wanted to read their customer messages they can do it right here, it's their own store FF's sake! It's not like their customers didn't tell them what was wrong. Besides, I can believe in other publishers ignoring the existence of Gog reviews, but CDPR? Only if they don't really care what their customers written. In that case you're throwing your money away for no reason at all.

And quite frankly, It comes across as silly to give them extra money only to write that review. They shouldn't be rewarded for putting DRM in their game. The primary message you send them is by Voting with your Wallet.

Lastly, it comes off as bizarre that someone buys the game only to write a review that could influence someone to... not buy the game? If you magically knew that your review was going to keep at least two purchases from happening maybe it would be worth it, but you just can't know that.
Well done Gog, you led me to doublepost *rolleyes*
Post edited September 08, 2022 by joppo
Kabuto: I didn't realize you can run games like Witcher 3 on your phone. Come on now.
PS 4's (not pro) compute performance CPU: 102.4 GFLOPS, GPU: 1843.2 GLOPS is topped by all current and last year flagship smartphones (and propably some older too). So yeah, in theory you could play Witcher 3 on your smartphone.
Post edited September 08, 2022 by cielaqu
Kabuto: I didn't realize you can run games like Witcher 3 on your phone. Come on now.
cielaqu: PS 4's (not pro) compute performance CPU: 102.4 GFLOPS, GPU: 1843.2 GLOPS is topped by all current and last year flagship smartphones (and propably some older too). So yeah, in theory you could play Witcher 3 on your smartphone.
Wow. Would you mind if I use this info? I will credit the author! cielaqu
cielaqu: PS 4's (not pro) compute performance CPU: 102.4 GFLOPS, GPU: 1843.2 GLOPS is topped by all current and last year flagship smartphones (and propably some older too). So yeah, in theory you could play Witcher 3 on your smartphone.
GeneralKosi: Wow. Would you mind if I use this info? I will credit the author! cielaqu
Not at all :) But it's commonly available data, so no need for credits :)
I played and finished the game when it was released. The only problem that I've had with the game is I saved the game right before the final mission. When the last patch came out (1.52), which allowed you to buy additional apartments, etc. I couldn't buy the apartments or do anything from the patch so mainly I have to start the game all over. I haven't started over yet but I see the new patch (1.6) came out with new gigs, etc.

I would like to know if and when another patch or the new DLC comes out. Am I going to have to restart the whole game over again just to use that new patch or play the DLC?

The first time I played and finished the game, it took me 240 hours. I don't feel like doing that again for each patch or DLC.
Post edited September 09, 2022 by Outsiders
DoomSooth: This still runs in Windows 7. Thanks. :)
Ohh, nice! I'll download and give it a shot maybe sometime later this month then. Looks like the update files aren't terribly huge, either, which will make it easier.
I hope there's more where it came from. I mean its been like 2 years ->

No NG+
No force in this police force
Lack of content - game is short...
Where the expansions at? Did they stole them with sanity?

I feel like there's this expectation that modders will take care of this game.
Johnathanamz: Ok do I have to purchase Cyberpunk 2077 to leave a negative review on Steam, because people still have their rewards tied to GOG Galaxy?

Why is a 100% singleplayer only video game that has no multiplayer at all have rewards tied to GOG Galaxy.

The reality of this planet sucks. I have to spend more money on Steam just to leave negative reviews on top of doing the same thing on gog.com.

Well money is meant to be spent and not saved right?

Yeah I have to spend double the amount of money again.

That is fine by me. Steam's review system offers one of the best tools for video game developers to read.

Simple.
joppo: Don't bother.
If CDPR wanted to read their customer messages they can do it right here, it's their own store FF's sake! It's not like their customers didn't tell them what was wrong. Besides, I can believe in other publishers ignoring the existence of Gog reviews, but CDPR? Only if they don't really care what their customers written. In that case you're throwing your money away for no reason at all.

And quite frankly, It comes across as silly to give them extra money only to write that review. They shouldn't be rewarded for putting DRM in their game. The primary message you send them is by Voting with your Wallet.

Lastly, it comes off as bizarre that someone buys the game only to write a review that could influence someone to... not buy the game? If you magically knew that your review was going to keep at least two purchases from happening maybe it would be worth it, but you just can't know that.
Voting with your wallet just does not work.

On Steam you have to purchase that video game to write a review for that video game.

A video game developer from VALVe actually responded to my negative Steam video games reviews of all of the negative reviews I wrote for each of the VALVe developed video games on Steam.

I have had a indie video game developer also respond to my Steam video game review.

While most of the reviews of video games on Steam the video game developers do not respond to them they for sure are looking at them and reading them.

You might have convinced me though to not spend another $50 dollars (USD) to purchase Cyberpunk 2077 on Steam just to write a negative review for Cyberpunk 2077 on Steam asking for CD Projekt RED to not tie the rewards to GOG Galaxy. As well as to develop more than one expansion packs to release for sale for Cyberpunk 2077. I will just do this for most multiplayer video games sold on Steam instead. Like I did for VALVe's Half-Life and Counter-Strike.

That is what I will just do instead.
Thanks, I haven't checked out the content yet but really appreciate cross progress great feature!
Johnathanamz: On Steam you have to purchase that video game to write a review for that video game.
One should have to buy a game before a review can be written. If that person buys the game so they can review it and then refund it, the review should be deleted after the refund goes through. A lot of people can't be trusted with reviews or anything else that has a loophole.
Post edited September 10, 2022 by DoomSooth
Johnathanamz: On Steam you have to purchase that video game to write a review for that video game.
DoomSooth: One should have to buy a game before a review can be written. If that person buys the game so they can review it and then refund it, the review should be deleted after the refund goes through. A lot of people can't be trusted with reviews or anything else that has a loophole.
Some times reviews should be written if you have never purchased and played the video game on a different digital distribution retailer store, but have purchased and played the video game on another different digital distribution retailer store.

Case in point Metro 2033 and Metro 2033 Redux.

I have Metro 2033 on Steam and Metro 2033 supports Windows XP, Windows VIsta, and Windows 7, as well as DirectX 9.0C, DirectX 10, and, DirectX 11.

I have never purchased Metro 2033 Redux from gog.com, because the original version of Metro 2033 Redux does not include Metro 2033 at all and I wrote a negative review of Metro 2033 on gog.com back in 2015. I looked for my review this year and it seems gog.com deleted that review, even though there is no original Metro 2033 sold any more on both gog.com and on Steam. As well as Metro 2033 Redux not supporting DirectX 9.0C and DirectX 10 only DirectX 11.
I need around 150GB of free space to update the game to 1.6, that's beyond absurd.
Forget it, lost interest in the game once again, I'm not downloading another version of the game simply because patching it is so horrendous.