It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

genkicolleen: I want to change my profile picture, but it's not letting me >_< I'm in My Account -> Settings and clicking on my picture, but nothing happens. *wry look* I've done this before, why can't I do it now?
changing picture is different go here.

https://secure.gog.com/account

When you highlight your picture, the "Change Picture" button should appear. Click on that.
Post edited July 29, 2014 by BenKii
SpectrumX: PM sent, have fun! :)
Thanks very much!
BenKii: changing picture is different go here.

https://secure.gog.com/account

then click on your picture.
I am, and when I hover my cursor over the picture, it says "Change picture," but clicking does nothing. :S

EDIT: I'm an idiot, just ignore me. You have to hover your cursor, then click on the words that say, "Change picture." *^_^*
Post edited July 29, 2014 by genkicolleen
BenKii:
genkicolleen: I am, and when I hover my cursor over the picture, it says "Change picture," but clicking does nothing. :S

EDIT: I'm an idiot, just ignore me. You have to hover your cursor, then click on the words that say, "Change picture." *^_^*
Glad you got it. :)

Love the new look. :D
Post edited July 29, 2014 by BenKii
BenKii: Love the new look. :D
Thanks! It's Feena from Ys Book I & Book II, in honor of the new Falcom release, The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky . :D

EDIT: I usually like to change my avatar(s) often, but I've been afraid that people wouldn't "recognize" me -- It always throws me for a loop when someone here on this massive forum changes their avy!
BenKii: Love the new look. :D
genkicolleen: Thanks! It's Feena from Ys Book I & Book II, in honor of the new Falcom release, The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky . :D

EDIT: I usually like to change my avatar(s) often, but I've been afraid that people wouldn't "recognize" me -- It always throws me for a loop when someone here on this massive forum changes their avy!
I freaking love Ys! I actually found Ys 7 for $10 in a pawn shop in McMinnville Tennessee, which is a very small town.
Wakka66: I freaking love Ys! I actually found Ys 7 for $10 in a pawn shop in McMinnville Tennessee, which is a very small town.
Whee~! Fellow Ys fans! I've played Book I & II at least eight times through (first on the TurboGrafx, then on the PC,) plus I played The Ark of Napishtim (on PS2) through thrice. The other Ys games (for PC) are wishlisted :D
Wakka66: I freaking love Ys! I actually found Ys 7 for $10 in a pawn shop in McMinnville Tennessee, which is a very small town.
genkicolleen: Whee~! Fellow Ys fans! I've played Book I & II at least eight times through (first on the TurboGrafx, then on the PC,) plus I played The Ark of Napishtim (on PS2) through thrice. The other Ys games (for PC) are wishlisted :D
I have 1, 2, and 7 for my PSP, but my PSP is busted and I hope to get a Vita. I also own Napishtim.
toxicTom: Upload an avatar and get rid of "New User". :-)
Wakka66: Unfortunately, I don't know how to.
And now please explain your tagline.
Wakka66: Unfortunately, I don't know how to.
toxicTom: And now please explain your tagline.
It looks like Tora Tora Tora without T :))
toxicTom: And now please explain your tagline.
SpectrumX: It looks like Tora Tora Tora without T :))
Iger Iger Iger?
high rated
Thief (Steam gift link from Humble Bundle)

First to reply with "I want it" gets the game.
xckx: Thief (Steam gift link from Humble Bundle)

I want it. New or Old? :)
xckx: Thief (Steam gift link from Humble Bundle)

I want it
EDIT: Ninja'd! :D