It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

astand: X-COM: Interceptor (Steam) for the first person who replies.
Wakka66: Want it
PM sent.
astand: PM sent.
Thanks!
astand: X-COM: Interceptor (Steam) for the first person who replies.
I often see you in this thread only. Aren't you related to "Wakalo", right? You know, that scammer that has created multiple accounts here for years to scam people... (your Steam profile should be enough proof to prove otherwise).
Post edited July 29, 2014 by Azrael360
Azrael360: I often see you in this thread only. Aren't you related to "Wakalo", right? You know, that scammer that has created multiple accounts here for years to scam people... (your Steam profile should be enough proof to prove otherwise).
Hell no, in fact here's my steam profile, I have 29 games in my inventory, 10 of which I bought during the summer sale!
Azrael360: I often see you in this thread only. Aren't you related to "Wakalo", right? You know, that scammer that has created multiple accounts here for years to scam people... (your Steam profile should be enough proof to prove otherwise).
Wakka66: Hell no, in fact here's my steam profile, I have 29 games in my inventory, 10 of which I bought during the summer sale!
Okay, thanks for answering.
Thank you, I honestly don't know why people confuse me for him.
Just wanted to thank xckx, astand,hummer010 and SpectrumX for their recent dropping of games in this here thread.
Wakka66: Thank you, I honestly don't know why people confuse me for him.
Upload an avatar and get rid of "New User". :-)
Wakka66: Thank you, I honestly don't know why people confuse me for him.
toxicTom: Upload an avatar and get rid of "New User". :-)
Unfortunately, I don't know how to.
toxicTom: Upload an avatar and get rid of "New User". :-)
Wakka66: Unfortunately, I don't know how to.
http://www.gog.com/forum/mysettings

To change your picture go to your account then click on your picture. You'll be able to select any picture on your computer.
Post edited July 29, 2014 by BenKii
Wakka66: Unfortunately, I don't know how to.
BenKii: http://www.gog.com/forum/mysettings
Ok, my avatar and title are both from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders
high rated
Hitman: Codename 47 (Steam gift link from Humble Bundle)

First to reply with "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We are tonight’s entertainment! I only have one question. Where is Harvey Dent? "

conditions: rep 10+
SpectrumX: Hitman: Codename 47 (Steam gift link from Humble Bundle)

First to reply with "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We are tonight’s entertainment! I only have one question. Where is Harvey Dent? "

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We are tonight’s entertainment! I only have one question. Where is Harvey Dent? "
I want to change my profile picture, but it's not letting me >_< I'm in My Account -> Settings and clicking on my picture, but nothing happens. *wry look* I've done this before, why can't I do it now?
low rated
SpectrumX: Hitman: Codename 47 (Steam gift link from Humble Bundle)

Ragnarblackmane: "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We are tonight’s entertainment! I only have one question. Where is Harvey Dent? "
PM sent, have fun! :)