It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Love & Sex: Second Base – a free roaming dating sim where a geeky guy gets to be roommates with two very hot people and meet plenty of others in his daily life, is now available on GOG with a -25% discount that lasts until September 13th, 1 PM UTC!

Mike is a young code monkey in a big company, even surrounded with beautiful girls his love life is in disarray. His high school sweetheart cheated on him and his latest flame is dating one of his friends. Will you be able to help him find love and avoid the pitfalls of dating life or will he end up alone and unhappy?

The game’s Supporter Pack is also available!

Check it out!
P-E-S: Just wait until you get that third one. *puts on cringey French accent* Ohoho!
I don't know!

THIRD BASE! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ve20PVNZ18
Post edited September 08, 2023 by Darvond
I've got nothing against some tiddehs in games but I really don't like the art style of this one much. I'll pass...
Breja: That's true. All we get is to see good tv shows cancelled after one season. Which is also all we deserve.
I've given up on getting invested in tv shows, too often they get cancelled without any real resolution...or the ending, even if there is one, still manages to sour you on the entire experience.
But yeah, while I think the cult status of that Firefly show is a bit exaggerated, it's sad it didn't get the chance to last for a few more seasons and explore its potential.
The demo can be downloaded from here : https://andrealphus.itch.io/love-sex-second-base
Nobody talking about first base?
The-Business: Nobody talking about first base?
Wait, which one is that?
The-Business: Nobody talking about first base?
Darvond: Wait, which one is that?
Does any of that make sense if you know how baseball actually works? Because despite all the baseball movies I've seen, it's still a mystery to me.
Breja: Does any of that make sense if you know how baseball actually works? Because despite all the baseball movies I've seen, it's still a mystery to me.
Baseball is a mystery to me as well, but basically the idea is that you're supposed to run counterclockwise around the bases back to where you started without getting tagged out.
Bold of them to show a Nine Inch Nails shirt in advertising screenshots. I suspect Trent didn't approve of the logo's use.
GOG.com: The game’s Supporter Pack is also available!

Check it out!
Where is the "Bree's story" DLC? Will it be coming to GOG?
Breja: Does any of that make sense if you know how baseball actually works? Because despite all the baseball movies I've seen, it's still a mystery to me.
Darvond: Baseball is a mystery to me as well, but basically the idea is that you're supposed to run counterclockwise around the bases back to where you started without getting tagged out.
Ninh Explains - The Rules of Baseball (Youtube Video)