It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Love & Sex: Second Base – a free roaming dating sim where a geeky guy gets to be roommates with two very hot people and meet plenty of others in his daily life, is now available on GOG with a -25% discount that lasts until September 13th, 1 PM UTC!

Mike is a young code monkey in a big company, even surrounded with beautiful girls his love life is in disarray. His high school sweetheart cheated on him and his latest flame is dating one of his friends. Will you be able to help him find love and avoid the pitfalls of dating life or will he end up alone and unhappy?

The game’s Supporter Pack is also available!

Check it out!
1.8M+ Words of story (over three times The Lord of the Rings)
14k+ Voiced lines
1k+ Events
250+ Activities
435+ full screen artworks (not counting variations)
130+ Items to buy, use and gift
50+ Locations to visit
20+ Dateable characters to have sex with
10+ Dating spots
15+ Polyamorous relationships
50+ Good endings (and a few gruesome deaths)

seems kinda powerful for a tiddy game :D
For me any NSFW release is missing from GOG. I click on the link in these promotions and only get sent to the GOG store main page. Does someone know how I can see the games?
TheOne320: Does someone know how I can see the games?
Leave Germany.

(Or try a VPN?)
XYCat: 1.8M+ Words of story (over three times The Lord of the Rings)
Wow, that obviously means it's over three times as good as The Lord of the Rings! /s

Actually, if the technical quality of the in-game writing is the same as that of the descriptive text on the store page, I'd go so far as to say it's probably considerably less good than that. :P
This seriously looks like something made by AI.
The game's description says that the aim of the game? To get lucky with the partner of your choice! Well, getting lucky requires more than just second base.

I watched the trailer and the woman is wearing a Nine Inch Nails shirt in the game. Does Trent Reznor know about this?
...Did they lift assets from the Sims and SimCity?
Breja: This seriously looks like something made by AI.
Seriously.
Sounds like a ridiculous fantasy, geeks don't get any sex in real life. Probably don't deserve it either.
morolf: Sounds like a ridiculous fantasy, geeks don't get any sex in real life. Probably don't deserve it either.
That's true. All we get is to see good tv shows cancelled after one season. Which is also all we deserve.
Looks like another dating sim.
Meh, at least not a Kagura JRPG, that's something.
Second base is a crucial thing in RTS games. Without expanding from your starting position, you risk running out of resources and then not having enough to build the second base when those at the starting position run out. This can often result in getting into an unwinnable position. One last thing a player can attempt when is such a situation is long distance mining, where your workers go all the way from your first base to the distant resource nodes and gather enough resources for the second base. However, this results in very high amount of lost time and leaving your workers very vulnerable and....

Wait, this is not the second base I think that's being talked about here....
idbeholdME: Wait, this is not the second base I think that's being talked about here....
Just wait until you get that third one. *puts on cringey French accent* Ohoho!
Missing the Bree's Story DLC that let's you play as a female main character.