It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone happens to have a spare Unholy Heights from the humble weekly I would give it a good home, thank you for your time.

Big thanks to Stooner for One Way Heroics
Post edited August 08, 2014 by Elvin
low rated
Anyone happen to have an extra gift link for One Way Heroics and The Last Remnant?

Here is my Steam so you know I activate them: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ki11sone/

Also I have a extra beta code for The Witcher Adventure Game: LQMLMJV7
Post edited August 08, 2014 by Ki11s0n3
Ki11s0n3: Also I have a extra beta code for The Witcher Adventure Game: LQMLMJV7
Thank you -- I'll give a try as time allows!

I have several Steam coupons for 60% off of Broken Sword 5 (the newest one.) Just reply to this post or PM me if you'd like one of them :D
high rated
Ki11s0n3: Anyone happen to have an extra gift link for One Way Heroics and The Last Remnant?

Here is my Steam so you know I activate them: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ki11sone/

Also I have a extra beta code for The Witcher Adventure Game: LQMLMJV7
Check your pm for One way heroics and enjoy
Elvin: If anyone happens to have a spare Unholy Heights from the humble weekly I would give it a good home, thank you for your time.

Big thanks to Stooner for One Way Heroics
Check your pm for unholy heights
Post edited August 08, 2014 by Darthprymus
low rated
Never mind.
Post edited August 10, 2014 by HijacK
Nothing to see here.
Post edited August 12, 2014 by the_atm
If someone have Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden spare key I would appreciate it
low rated
Thanks.
Post edited August 16, 2014 by BranjoHello
I have a beta access key for Nosgoth, post here if interested.

Also, if anyone has a spare copy of Borderlands I would really appreciate it.
I have 2 Guest Passes on Steam for Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 which let you play the Full Game for a limited time, if anyone wants to try them out (very nice WW2 Online FPS) :)
I would like Tropico 4 from Kalypso sale on steam.

Thank you in advance!!!
high rated
Um, I thought we were stopping the the whole down-rep thingie here on GOG...yeah...

See THIS is a thread where anyone can ask to be gifted game they'd like. No shame, no de-rep, no nothing.. gifters can check in if they're feeling generous and giftees can post.

So whomever is doing the red button action, just walk away and find a another thread to read. Please and thank you.
If anyone has a spare tropico 4 collectors bundle from the price bug i would love to play it, played and loved the series from the first to the third and from what i read it's like the 3rd but so much better so it's right up my alley. Thank you for reading
low rated
Momo1991: Um, I thought we were stopping the the whole down-rep thingie here on GOG...yeah...

See THIS is a thread where anyone can ask to be gifted game they'd like. No shame, no de-rep, no nothing.. gifters can check in if they're feeling generous and giftees can post.

So whomever is doing the red button action, just walk away and find a another thread to read. Please and thank you.
Thank you!
if someone has to spare the 39 cents tropico 4 version, i will give it a good and lovely home :)