It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Venhiem: PS do you know how to browse games in gmg? thier search is limited to 5 pages and most of them are dlc/packs and games with 'other drm'. is there no way to actually browse the site for games under 2 usd?
Easiest Way

or...

Slide it!
danteveli:
try cheapshark.com (links in my post)
Post edited May 28, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: Easiest Way

or...

Slide it!
try cheapshark.com (links in my post)
Wow I didnt know about that it really helps. Thanks Sachys dear ol poo flinger.
If anyone happens to pick up The Turing Bundle from Indie Royale and doesn't want the Desura key for Motte Island, I would be grateful to receive it. It's the only one I'm missing from the bundle that I want. :)
IAmSinistar: If anyone happens to pick up The Turing Bundle from Indie Royale and doesn't want the Desura key for Motte Island, I would be grateful to receive it. It's the only one I'm missing from the bundle that I want. :)
Indie Royale only has 1 desura key, which is the same as the bundle's page. So giving a desura key is the same as sharing the bundle's url, which means access to steam keys, drm-free installers etc.
IAmSinistar: If anyone happens to pick up The Turing Bundle from Indie Royale and doesn't want the Desura key for Motte Island, I would be grateful to receive it. It's the only one I'm missing from the bundle that I want. :)
JMich: Indie Royale only has 1 desura key, which is the same as the bundle's page. So giving a desura key is the same as sharing the bundle's url, which means access to steam keys, drm-free installers etc.
Well fudge. Guess I'll just buy the game itself from Desura then. I'd rather pay a little more to stick to my principle of not swelling my library with bundle cruft. :)
You don't get single Desura keys from Indie Royale, just one key for the whole bundle which will be added to your Desura account when you click on the link.

EDIT:

*lol* Too slow as always.
Post edited May 28, 2014 by Impaler26
Impaler26: You don't get single Desura keys from Indie Royale, just one key for the whole bundle which will be added to your Desura account when you click on the link.

EDIT:

You were also ninja'd by two people in my PMs. Nice to know that my ignorance is corrected with multiple redundancies in real time. :D
Impaler26: You don't get single Desura keys from Indie Royale, just one key for the whole bundle which will be added to your Desura account when you click on the link.

EDIT:

IAmSinistar: You were also ninja'd by two people in my PMs. Nice to know that my ignorance is corrected with multiple redundancies in real time. :D
Shame its not the same when you're mowing down pedestrians whislt "text-driving" on your combine harvester! O___o
If anyone has a spare Bastion key i'd highly appreciate it. It's currently 85% off on steam and appeared in multiply bundles before.
It's a really good game that I never got around to play.
Sachys: Shame its not the same when you're mowing down pedestrians whislt "text-driving" on your combine harvester! O___o
Serves 'em right fer lookin' so much likes wheat. Trims yer chaff, ya damn hippie! *swerves into abutment*
Someone with a spare Zeno Clash 2 ? Thank you
If someone feels gifty I would love this one:

https://www.humblebundle.com/

The BTA would be awesome, but The 1$ tier is cool anyway.

Thanks! :)
IAmSinistar: You were also ninja'd by two people in my PMs. Nice to know that my ignorance is corrected with multiple redundancies in real time. :D
A friend and I had this joke about being corrected in stereo. In your case is maybe a 5.1 surround system.
:)
low rated
i would like stick it to the man(7.49) from humble store, or stanley parable (14.99) from steam, if that's ok, please.
Post edited May 28, 2014 by LesterKnight99
Origin's On The House program is now giving Battlefield 3 for free temporarily. Go on and grab it if interested.

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/free-games/on-the-house
Post edited May 28, 2014 by alexanderthegrea