It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

* Updated

While on sale on Steam
Ys: The Oath in Felghana
System Shock 2

Looking to play either game so either one would be greatly appreciated
Since the summer sale will end soon, this will probably be the last update to my steam wishlist for a while.

Heretic+Hexen Collection
Quake 2
Chantelise
Eschalon book 1/2

Thanks for your time and consideration.
My last try for Baldur's Gate EE while it's on sell.

Apart from that, my old wishlist.
Post edited July 20, 2013 by Trid
Last time I say it, Since the steam sale is about to end.

I really want Portal

Edit:Okay, it apparently Isn't, I got confused. Still want Portal though. Would Appreciate it if you have an extra code.
Post edited July 20, 2013 by dracomage1996
Just Cause at $0.27 seems like a steal. Would like to try out the original sometime.
If anybody really wants to help me out here, I'd like the Civilization IV Expansions for Steam.
adambiser: Just Cause at $0.27 seems like a steal. Would like to try out the original sometime.
PM me on Steam, Adam ;-)
Just Cause? Thanks in advance.
Ruse is on sale. Always wanted to play it, thanks.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/21970/
dovahcore: Just Cause? Thanks in advance.
And one for you too ;-) PM me...
adambiser: Just Cause at $0.27 seems like a steal. Would like to try out the original sometime.
Momo1991: PM me on Steam, Adam ;-)
Thanks, Momo1991! +2 (one for dovahcore, too)
dovahcore: Just Cause? Thanks in advance.
Momo1991: And one for you too ;-) PM me...
Thank you for your generosity, Momo! +2 (one for adambiser, too :D)
No luck so far in the Classifieds thread so I'll humbly post this so desired wish, Steam Summer Sale is offering Mount&Blade Warband I know is way of a long shot but I just don't want to miss this sweet deal, I've been playing M&B games for years now, it's the only pirated game left I have to be honest and I want to change that.

If anybody is feeling so gifty and willing to make someone incredibly happy, just consider me :)

Thanks for reading guys.
Can anyone get me Just Cause 1 while it's 30 cents? pretty please?
morciu: Can anyone get me Just Cause 1 while it's 30 cents? pretty please?
PM me