It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HenitoKisou: That counts only Russian, Western Europe, Eastern Europe and Germany to USA and lately region restriciton was lifted for most of DI/DIR keys so it's worth a try. I redeemed many of the NA keys without need of any fake ISP/VPN so this is example with FME.
A small correction. You are linking us the app, not the sub. Amazon is selling keys, so it should be sub 15204. You'll notice the "billingtype: Proof of Prepurchase Only", aka key, as well as the list of countries that cannot purchase this serial.
As for what can and can't be redeemed, my XCOM:EU is the russian version, and I did play it without needing a VPN after the first 12 hours or so. It is currently impossible to redeem the game though, since the sub has changed. But the app id is still the same.

And yes, I did forget a few more regions, including Germany, Australia, Japan and China, and quite probably a few more.

Additional info. Only region locked "Front Mission Evolved" retail key is the Japanese one. Would a screenshot of me having redeemed a Russian FMT say anything about the rest of the RU keys? So it remains a game by game case for whether NA keys are region locked or not, no matter what our previous experiences with them were :(
Attachments:
xcom.jpg (17 Kb)
Looking for The First Templar steam game from new bundle stars.
*Updated

Just looking for these if someone has the extra keys

Lucius key
Proteus key
Hotline Miami key
Serious Sam 2 key
JMich: Additional info. Only region locked "Front Mission Evolved" retail key is the Japanese one. Would a screenshot of me having redeemed a Russian FMT say anything about the rest of the RU keys? So it remains a game by game case for whether NA keys are region locked or not, no matter what our previous experiences with them were :(
Just to make it even more obvious.. the only keys GamersGate sells for Front Mission Evolved are EU, so if they were region locked, I'd be screwed since I live in NA.

So yeah.. the only region locked keys for that game are Japanese, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to play it lol.
Post edited June 06, 2013 by spoderman
traded! YAY ;-)
Post edited June 07, 2013 by Momo1991
Momo1991: Since it was ubiquitous in previous bundles and has shown up again, a dusty, homeless key for Hamlet would find a good home on my shelf. Extra, unused please and thank you! ;-)
could you provide me with a link for it just checking something ;)
Momo1991: Since it was ubiquitous in previous bundles and has shown up again, a dusty, homeless key for Hamlet would find a good home on my shelf. Extra, unused please and thank you! ;-)
SirEyeball: could you provide me with a link for it just checking something ;)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/222160/
SirEyeball: could you provide me with a link for it just checking something ;)
triock: http://store.steampowered.com/app/222160/
thx not one I have access to unfortunately
SirEyeball: thx not one I have access to unfortunately
Np ;-)

It was in the IR Winter bundle and now it's in the current BiaB. It may have been in others - not sure about that though.

Got it in a trade ;-)
Post edited June 07, 2013 by Momo1991
SirEyeball: thx not one I have access to unfortunately
Momo1991: Np ;-)

It was in the IR Winter bundle and now it's in the current BiaB. It may have been in others - not sure about that though.
BiaB?
SirEyeball: BiaB?
Bundle in a Box
SirEyeball: BiaB?
te_lanus: Bundle in a Box
thx one I haven't bookmarked yet ;)
Dang not one game I would like in that sorry MOMO
Post edited June 06, 2013 by SirEyeball
te_lanus: Bundle in a Box
SirEyeball: thx one I haven't bookmarked yet ;)
Dang not one game I would like in that sorry MOMO
Like I said - a SPARE, please! It will go on sale or show up again in a bundle ;-)
If anyone happens to get a Serious Sam 2 key they don't want, I would appreciate it. Thanks!
EDIT: Nvm, Bigs gifted me the game once again. Give him some rep. Thank you very much Bigs!! :)

Is not a priority, so consider the requests of the other people before, but if someone has a Serious Sam 3 BFE spare key, would be appreciated! Thanks!
Post edited June 07, 2013 by Recsam511