It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone grabbed an extra key from Throne of Lies Steelseries? I could give that a new home
drxenija: Anyone get X Blade from the past giveaways? I would love to give it a new home
It'll be in the next round of non-gog giveaway.
drxenija: Anyone grabbed an extra key from Throne of Lies Steelseries? I could give that a new home
You can request this game from the main list of non-gog giveaway for free right now.
Post edited March 19, 2020 by Catac1ysm
Dauntless: Rites of Spring Chain Blades Weapon Skin (Claim by Apr 30)

xxKPrK-XCdJt3-PKr33F-FTJ3Uc-o%nawo

Replace % with R

Ring of Elysium: Prime Exclusive Skin Collection 3 (Claim by Apr 21)

%FFUVAADmDwXQKMt

Replace % with G

Duck-and-Cover:
drxenija: did not take, but thanks for sharing!
Np!
Post edited March 20, 2020 by Duck-and-Cover
Spare steam key for Tomb Raider:

T4TWZ-HIJ97-%A485

Replace % with L
Duck-and-Cover: Spare steam key for Tomb Raider:

T4TWZ-HIJ97-%A485

Replace % with L
Already gone but thank you +1
low rated
Good day, dear fellows!
I am craving for Mount and Blade 2 : Bannerlord. Gotta love the Battanians and their foresty ways.
Thanks (so so much) in advance if it comes to a miracle :* In all honesty, this game is expensive.
Not actually a begging, but I was wondering did anyone bought new Humble bundle(s) to be donated to finkleroy. Interested in few games, and wondering is there point in waiting for new update...
low rated
If anyone is not interested in the HITMAN 2 key from Humble Bundle, I'd gladly adopt it if you'd kindly want to part with it.
I would like Trüberbrook from this month's Humble choice. If you are going to donate it, please consider throwing the key at me!
Ring of Elysium: Prime Exclusive Skin Collection 4 (Claim by June 30th)

GG%JGAABWVabvfrn

Replace % with P
low rated
I would love to ask for original Operation Flashpoint games on Steam (ARMA: Cold War Assault?), if anyone would love to share. Thank you very much!
Oke have a couple of keys left over from bundles that i would like to share with anyone interested....

The game keys are all ment to be activated on steam...

I'll name the games i would like to get rid of and if someone's interested send a message or quote me so i know you are interested

First :

Tropico 5 << Taken

Super Cloudbuilt

Carmageddon Max Damage << Taken

Skybreak

Guilty Gear X2 << Taken

Demonicon

Gemcraft - chasing Shadows << Taken

Lichdom Battlemage

Rune Classic

Wizardry 6 & 7 << Taken

I guess first come first serve unless you are prepared to do some physical.... favor

1 product per customer!

unless keys are not wanted
Post edited April 27, 2020 by Radiance1979
Radiance1979: Oke have a couple of keys left over from bundles that i would like to share with anyone interested....

I'll name the games i would like to get rid of and if someone's interested send a message or quote me so i know you are interested

First :

Tropico 5

Super Cloudbuilt

Carmageddon Max Damage

Skybreak

Guilty Gear X2

Inferno Climber

Demonicon

Etherlords 1 & 2

Gemcraft - chasing Shadows

Lichdom Battlemage

Rune Classic

Wizardry 6 & 7

I guess first come first serve unless you are prepared to do some physical.... favor

1 product per customer!

Hi! I would love to get a key for Etherlords 1 & 2, if it is still possible. Thank you very much beforehand!
Radiance1979: snip...
May I ask Inferno Climber
low rated
Radiance1979: Oke have a couple of keys left over from bundles that i would like to share with anyone interested....

First :

Tropico 5

Super Cloudbuilt

Carmageddon Max Damage

Skybreak

Guilty Gear X2

Inferno Climber

Demonicon

Etherlords 1 & 2

Gemcraft - chasing Shadows

Lichdom Battlemage

Rune Classic

Wizardry 6 & 7

1 product per customer!

KarelVosahlik: Hi! I would love to get a key for Etherlords 1 & 2, if it is still possible. Thank you very much beforehand!
the key is still here how do you want it ? per message in this tread or per private message? I can't seem to enable that but i guess that will be resolved with a friendship request
Radiance1979: snip...
CervelloYM: May I ask Inferno Climber
yes of course, would you like to receive the key per message in this tread or like a personal message through the chat ? i guess we need to be friends for the chat function to happen but we can always unfriend each other after the key is delivered
Post edited April 27, 2020 by Radiance1979