It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I dont think so but, maybe someone have a spare keys for Lost Planet 3, RE5 / Revelations, or DMC? all from the current humble bundle. Thanks in advance.
low rated
PookaMustard: I'm currently looking for a purely DRM-free version of regular Deponia via Humble Bundle. Steam key, not interested in them, you can keep them.

Thanks to anyone who helps me in that quest. Oh, and I have a giveaway running at the moment. Nevermind, the link is broken, thanks to them censorship advocates who killed all my rep. Search for "Humble Indie Bundle giveaway" for Sir You Are Being Hunted, Q.U.B.E. and Goodbye Deponia.
Splendid. My request for a DRM-free game is now downvoted. I wonder what nerves am I breaking? Its hilarious, I can break nerves without even trying.

Back on hand, I'm still looking for DRM-free Deponia. The form doesn't matter, being DRM-free does. Thanks in advance.
PookaMustard: I'm currently looking for a purely DRM-free version of regular Deponia via Humble Bundle. Steam key, not interested in them, you can keep them.

Thanks to anyone who helps me in that quest. Oh, and I have a giveaway running at the moment. Nevermind, the link is broken, thanks to them censorship advocates who killed all my rep. Search for "Humble Indie Bundle giveaway" for Sir You Are Being Hunted, Q.U.B.E. and Goodbye Deponia.
PookaMustard: Splendid. My request for a DRM-free game is now downvoted. I wonder what nerves am I breaking? Its hilarious, I can break nerves without even trying.

Back on hand, I'm still looking for DRM-free Deponia. The form doesn't matter, being DRM-free does. Thanks in advance.
You may ask for it in the GOG gifting thread as well since it shouldn't matter if you get it from humble (DRM-free) or from GOG (DRM-free).
Post edited October 14, 2015 by MarkoH01
Did anyone here have a spare key for The Deer God that was given free here?
Can't believe I missed it... -_-
low rated
I have 2 keys of Secret Ponchos Most Wanted Edition to give and 1 key of Deer God.

Im intersted in the current Humble bundle
and FEAR or Reboot 4.0 Bundle stars

Pm me for exchange!
Post edited October 15, 2015 by SomaTron
SomaTron: I have 2 keys of Secret Ponchos Most Wanted Edition to give and 1 key of Deer God.

Im intersted in the current Humble bundle
and FEAR or Reboot 4.0 Bundle stars

Pm me for exchange!
This is a gifting thread and not a trading thread. Also even in the trading threads it is mostly not allowed to trade keys that were given away for free.
Someone have a spare keys for Goodbye Deponia of Chaos on Deponia?

Thank you for reading!
Kronos_: Someone have a spare keys for Goodbye Deponia of Chaos on Deponia?

Thank you for reading!
PM Incoming!

Edit: Having trouble with the PM system.
Post edited October 17, 2015 by ZaineH
Kronos_: Someone have a spare keys for Goodbye Deponia of Chaos on Deponia?

Thank you for reading!
ZaineH: PM Incoming!

Edit: Having trouble with the PM system.
Thank you very much ZaineH:)
Well, if some1 have no use for Remember Me from curret HCB I can give it a good home. :)
Post edited October 25, 2015 by Trid
er i seem to have missed a ton of good bundles when i was offline for a while i am looking for these two games if anyone has a spare key they would like to share i would be very happy.

Drakensang - awesome rpg that rarely goes on sale on steam.

Huge thanks to others for helping out a ton of people in this thread.

Special thanks to PABLODUSK for helping out with the deponia request finally the trilogy is complete
Post edited October 23, 2015 by liquidsnakehpks
Anyone got a leftover copy of Ultimate Street Fighter IV from the Humble Capcom Bundle? I would get it myself, but I really can't afford the highest tier and I'm not really interested in any of the other games.

I haven't been on these forums for a while and don't understand why you're getting downvoted a lot, so I gave your positive posts a few upvotes to compensate. Has some drama occurred here while I was gone?

Anyway, I have a Steam key for Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD, Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers, and Thunder Wolves if anyone is interested in those?
i would love to have dark souls dark souls prepare to die edition i love that game because the game have something
that we have in real life and the thing is if we wont find out reason to live we gona be "hollow" :D so like in the game
characters we must find one reason to keep going :D like solaire of astora (praise the sun \[T]/) who want Sun and Siegmeyer of Catarina who travel for adventures and that how he keep his humanity and the awesome about this game.
and plus dark souls 3 is come out on April, 2016! to i want to start dying from now
shadowmirage: Anyway, I have a Steam key for Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD, Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers, and Thunder Wolves if anyone is interested in those?
Any input on the story-mode campaign of Galaxy on Fire 2? It seems like an interesting game that has been on my radar for a bit, but sandbox and mission-based modes don't interest me very much.
MadeinChina: dark souls...
OOOIF! you made me twinge with anticipation that it was on sale again~! Though I just blew my $5 gaming budget and so that would be frustrating!