It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Whether you're drawn to the pulse-pounding action of epic battles, the intricate puzzles of mind-bending adventures, or the emotional depth of rich storytelling, NIS America has published titles that you’ll give you just that.

And today, you can grab their titles discounted up to -80% within the NIS America Publisher Sale. Moreover, the new R-Type Final 2 - B-99 APOCALYPSE R-Craft DLC and R-Type Final 2 Ultimate Edition are now both available in our catalog!

Here are some of the deals you don’t want to miss:

R-Type Final 2 (-50%)
The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero (-25%)
The Legend of Heroes: Trails into Reverie (-20%)
The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure (-10%)
Ys IX: Monstrum Nox (-40%)
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (-65%)

…and of course more – find them all HERE.

Prepare to be enthralled by the diversity, captivated by the narratives, enchanted by the artistry, and challenged by the gameplay. The NIS America Publisher Sale is here to take you on a journey you'll never forget. The sale lasts until October 16th, 5 PM UTC.
neumi5694: Ah, a shame.

For the Sinking City I also had to do something like this:
-AUTH_LOGIN=unused -AUTH_TYPE=exchangecode -epicapp=Middlemist -EpicPortal -epiclocale=en

When I get a new Epic game I usually start it once through the launcher, then use a tool or write down all the parameters the game has been launched with. Then I remove them one by one to see what's necessary to run it offline - if it works at all.

But given that the various wikis have no info on this game yet, it really might not work at all.
coates32: Crud. I didn't know about that one. If Disgaea 6 goes on sale again with a deeper discount, I'll give that command a shot.
It probably won't be this one! This is for this one game, but other games behave similary.
What you should do is to see how the Epic launcher starts the game, what command line parameters it uses.
In some cases a numeric ID is included which is used as user id and key to encrypt the savegames, like it's done on consoles.
The great thing about Epic is that it's API is very rudimentary and it actually uses these parameters instead of providing everyything through a DLL.
coates32: Crud. I didn't know about that one. If Disgaea 6 goes on sale again with a deeper discount, I'll give that command a shot.
neumi5694: It probably won't be this one! This is for this one game, but other games behave similary.
What you should do is to see how the Epic launcher starts the game, what command line parameters it uses.
In some cases a numeric ID is included which is used as user id and key to encrypt the savegames, like it's done on consoles.
The great thing about Epic is that it's API is very rudimentary and it actually uses these parameters instead of providing everyything through a DLL.
That was another thing I did check. It didn't use any parameters while the Epic client launched the game. For the record, I used the Window Task Manger, went to the "Details" tab, and added the "Commandline" column to confirm this.
Oh well, it might really be hardcoded then.
di0nizus: I was just checking Disgaea 6 on EGS and there is nothing mentioning it requires login to play it on EGS. Also there is no info on PCGamingWiki. I wonder if anyone can buy it to test if it opens without the client? That could be our first DRM-Free Disgaea.
coates32: Sadly, no dice. When you download the game from EGS, the game will require you to log into your EGS account before you can even play the game. I've even tested this on a PC without the EGS client.
I wish these companies would just be honest and say that think think people who buy DRM free games are thieves, at least this is how I feel I am being treated by them.
coates32: Sadly, no dice. When you download the game from EGS, the game will require you to log into your EGS account before you can even play the game. I've even tested this on a PC without the EGS client.
Sarang: I wish these companies would just be honest and say that think think people who buy DRM free games are thieves, at least this is how I feel I am being treated by them.
As if their games weren't already cracked, lol. Hope this mentality of japanese companies change in the near future.
Too bad, only interested in the Disgaea series and they don't seem to want to to bring those games here.