It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bjgamer: WRATH: Aeon of Ruin (Retro Shooter, Quake-style)
Thank you, I solved and activated this one! (It took awhile because I misremembered the English name of the brother in the Charlie Brown comics (they all have different names in my country's translated version).
You are very welcome! Happy you solved it. :) I didn't know they all had different names in other countries. You would think especially that the brother's name would be the same or similar in Finland ... Linux anyone?

Happy Holidays, enjoy the game!
Broken Sword: Director's Cut

Edit: Redeemed.

Enjoy :)
Post edited December 22, 2022 by erbello
high rated
STEAM KEY: *Warning - DENUVO*

Valkyria Chronicles 4 Complete Edition (Anime RPG, TBS)
SOLVED [Redeemed] Enjoy!

&& = the first and middle initial of the composer of a Christmas ballet featuring a mouse king
** = the associate of Professor Dumbledore who was based on a real-life 15th century French scribe (initials)
## = the number of swans multiplied by the number of calling birds in a popular Christmas song
@ = the initial of the guide for Santa on stormy nights

Happy Holidays! :)
Post edited December 24, 2022 by bjgamer
bjgamer: Valkyria Chronicles 4 Complete Edition (Anime RPG, TBS)
I solved it, but It's already been taken by a silent ninja. Have a great Christmas!
Post edited December 24, 2022 by Braggadar
bjgamer: STEAM KEY: *Warning - DENUVO*

Valkyria Chronicles 4 Complete Edition (Anime RPG, TBS)
N7&&8-H5**7-A##0@

&& = the first and middle initial of the composer of a Christmas ballet featuring a mouse king
** = the associate of Professor Dumbledore who was based on a real-life 15th century French scribe (initials)
## = the number of swans multiplied by the number of calling birds in a popular Christmas song
@ = the initial of the guide for Santa on stormy nights

Happy Holidays! :)
Thank you very much for a clever riddle and the game from my wishlist. I was the lucky one this time!

Wishing you a season full of light and laughter for you and your family!
KarelVosahlik: Thank you very much for a clever riddle and the game from my wishlist. I was the lucky one this time!

Wishing you a season full of light and laughter for you and your family!
You are very welcome! Thanks for the wonderful wishes and a very Merry Christmas to you and your family also! :)
high rated
Merry Christmas fellow GOGers! Wishing you all the happiness your holiday can hold!

I went through my list of keys and find some which I am almost certain (99% sure) they are still unused and working (sadly only steam keys).

So without further ado ..... 3-2-1 GO! :-)

BLACKHOLE ..... gone
Driftland: The Magic Revival ..... gone
Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition ..... gone
One Finger Death Punch 2 ..... gone
Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Explorer Edition ..... gone
Shadowrun Returns Deluxe ..... gone
Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition ..... gone
State of Mind ..... gone
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified ..... gone
Valhalla Hills ..... gone
Valhalla Hills ..... gone

Ps.: I have many more old keys, but I am not sure whether they will be still functional. Maybe I will make another key drop event soon :-)

Edit: Thanks to everyone who reported which keys they took and Merry Christmas to you too!
Post edited January 01, 2023 by KarelVosahlik
KarelVosahlik: Merry Christmas fellow GOGers! Wishing you all the happiness your holiday can hold!

Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition ...................... 5Z4VT-NN5P6-5P893
One Finger Death Punch 2 ................................... X8MXP-ZP049-YEPLY
Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Explorer Edition .......... 9YI2P-M8544-KANFB
Shadowrun Returns Deluxe ................................. HE8IY-IXJ8T-D07W5
Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition ...... BE5EI-XL5QW-L6F4R
Valhalla Hills ............................................................ 5092Q-JJ8X0-8E0I6
Thanks you a lot. I took the keys above.
Merry Christmas and blissful holidays.
Thank you very much for

KarelVosahlik: Valhalla Hills ............................................................ NGVW9-WM8DN-ZVEI7
KarelVosahlik: Merry Christmas fellow GOGers! Wishing you all the happiness your holiday can hold!

I went through my list of keys and find some which I am almost certain (99% sure) they are still unused and working (sadly only steam keys).

So without further ado ........................ 3-2-1 GO! :-)

BLACKHOLE ........................................................... CF8KE-LV87Q-PTDPG
Driftland: The Magic Revival ................................. 38JDG-MVDIL-FFP0L
Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition ...................... 5Z4VT-NN5P6-5P893
One Finger Death Punch 2 ................................... X8MXP-ZP049-YEPLY
Shadowrun Returns Deluxe ................................. HE8IY-IXJ8T-D07W5
Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition ...... BE5EI-XL5QW-L6F4R
State of Mind ............................................................ 40CDF-F9V86-XV0YA
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified ......................... KNJCZ-LKF9Y-L4LCX
Valhalla Hills ............................................................ 5092Q-JJ8X0-8E0I6
Valhalla Hills ............................................................ NGVW9-WM8DN-ZVEI7

Ps.: I have many more old keys, but I am not sure whether they will be still functional. Maybe I will make another key drop event soon :-)
thanks got blackhole
KarelVosahlik: Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition ...................... 5Z4VT-NN5P6-5P893
says invalid key!!

sorry i see how it works, i guess im late and those keys are gone

Thanks for giveaway and Merry Xmas to all
Post edited December 25, 2022 by hyperpause
Greetings, new on GOG.

I have bought me a game on Gamesplanet and got another one for free.

The game is for Steam and called "Beholder": https://store.steampowered.com/app/475550/Beholder/

If anyone would like to have it, here you go: AYJIP-W5PZ6-8PT?I - 2+1=?

Enjoy and Merry Christmas to everyone.
Thank you for the steam key KarelVosahlik.
i claimed The Bureau: XCOM Declassified ......................... KNJCZ-LKF9Y-L4LCX
Post edited December 25, 2022 by RadMaxRacer
rewind it like prince of persia warrior

Return NUll ep1
claimed

Horizon Chase Turbo
claimed

Merry Christmas to all =)
Post edited December 26, 2022 by teninator