It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lazarus_03: ...
i'm kinda not getting it.

if %, $, &, ?, # == [0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9]

then $+$=10=$+$+&+& and #*?=#=%

kinda doesn't add up and what's the connection between [&&], [$$] and [?]?
darkpadawan: Dishonored 2

8++71+42++9403398+
-FC--B--CB-------E

Simple, I hope.

Enjoy!
Already taken by some silent ninja.
Lazarus_03: Beat Cop
BMKM#D$AE&$3###&?%

[$$] and [&&] has something to do with [?].
To illustrate that:
$ + $ = 10
And $ + $ + & + & is also equal to 10!
MAGIC!

[####] is the most obvious of the bunch.
In fact, pick any [#] you like, multiply it by [?], and the result will be the same.
Conveniently, that result is [%] itself!
What the hell kind of puzzle is this supposed to be?

At first when I saw this post I thought I'd be happy to stretch the grey cells in my brain a little for the sheer pleasure of solving a puzzle, but when I read the content of this post I grabbed my head because there is not a shred of logic in it that I could rely on in attempting to solve this creation coming from a twisted sense of humour, a warped imagination and an absolute lack of logical thinking.
Nice puzzle.
BMKM#D$AE&$3###&?%

To illustrate that:
$ + $ = 10
MAGIC!

In fact, pick any [#] you like, multiply it by [?], and the result will be the same.
well my attempts failed, if anyone figures it out please post it (after claiming of course)

my logic went along these lines

$ = 5

& = 0

? = 1

# = %

meaning that # and % could be 0-9... which didnt appear to work regardless
BMKM#D$AE&$3###&?%

To illustrate that:
$ + $ = 10
MAGIC!

Dev0_NZ: well my attempts failed, if anyone figures it out please post it (after claiming of course)

my logic went along these lines

$ = 5

& = 0

? = 1

# = %

meaning that # and % could be 0-9... which didnt appear to work regardless
way to nowhere ;)
Dev0_NZ: well my attempts failed, if anyone figures it out please post it (after claiming of course)
I think:
$ -> 5
& -> 0
# -> 4
? -> 2
% -> 8

The error message changes to "This code is currently being redeemed by someone." with these values so I guess it must be it.
The text of the puzzle prompt makes it quite confusing, but if you boil it down to:

$ + $ == 10
$ + $ + & + & == 10
# * ? == %

it gets clearer.
Assuming each symbol maps to a unique digit, and all matching digits in the code have been replaced by their symbol, # and ? had to be 2 and 4, so it gives only 2 possible permutations ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Post edited February 03, 2023 by desseim
desseim: The error message changes to "This code is currently being redeemed by someone." with these values so I guess it must be it.
Clever silent ninja
desseim: The text of the puzzle prompt makes it quite confusing, but if you boil it down to:

$ + $ == 10
$ + $ + & + & == 10
# * ? == %

it gets clearer.
Assuming each symbol maps to a unique digit, and all matching digits in the code have been replaced by their symbol, # and ? had to be 2 and 4, so it gives only 2 possible permutations ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thanks for solution.
BMKM#D$AE&$3###&?%

To illustrate that:
$ + $ = 10
MAGIC!

Drakon135790: .
What the hell kind of puzzle is this supposed to be?
A LOGICAL puzzle. Hah!

Drakon135790: At first when I saw this post I thought I'd be happy to stretch the grey cells in my brain a little for the sheer pleasure of solving a puzzle, but when I read the content of this post I grabbed my head because there is not a shred of logic in it that I could rely on in attempting to solve this creation
Oh it's FULL of logic. You just happen to MISS every single one of them.

If it doesn't make sense, you're NOT the intended audience anyway.

Drakon135790: coming from a twisted sense of humour, a warped imagination and an absolute lack of logical thinking.
I actually tried to keep it simple, since I lack time.
So your "compliments" made me feel like some sort of genius. Geez.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
desseim: I think:
$ -> 5
& -> 0
# -> 4
? -> 2
% -> 8

The error message changes to "This code is currently being redeemed by someone." with these values so I guess it must be it.
The text of the puzzle prompt makes it quite confusing, but if you boil it down to:

$ + $ == 10
$ + $ + & + & == 10
# * ? == %

it gets clearer.
Great CATCH!

There it goes for those who thought it's "nonsense/illogical".

And indeed it's been claimed.
oh well, to smart for me.

I did enjoy it, if it makes anyone feel better i even asked the chat AI bot and it didnt get it either
$ + $ = 10
$ + $ + & + & = 10

Once you figured out that their true value which is:
5 - 5 and 0 - 0
The thing they have in common is that they're "pairs". Which has something to do with [?].
A pair is made up of "2"

I also put visual representation:
[$$] [&&] [?] [####] [%]

Two pairs and Two singles. None of which character count denotes their value. (Yet still clues something: like a pair for instance)
Only [####] which are 4 characters missing and hints its value. That's why visually speaking, it's the easiest.

I hope I'm not being completely nonsense-twisted-illogical person any longer.
Lazarus_03: $ + $ = 10
$ + $ + & + & = 10

5 - 5 and 0 - 0
The thing they have in common is that they're "pairs". Which has something to do with [?].
A pair is made up of "2"

[$$] [&&] [?] [####] [%]

Two pairs and Two singles. None of which character count denotes their value. (Yet still clues something: like a pair for instance)
Only [####] which are 4 characters missing and hints its value. That's why visually speaking, it's the easiest.

i attached the convo with the AI bot, probably didnt help that i feed it the wrong info
Attachments:
c1.jpg (102 Kb)
c2.jpg (90 Kb)
c3.jpg (114 Kb)
$ + $ + & + & = 10

5 - 5 and 0 - 0
A pair is made up of "2"

[$$] [&&] [?] [####] [%]

Dev0_NZ: i attached the convo with the AI bot, probably didnt help that i feed it the wrong info
And? AIs equate to Humans now?
If AI can't get the gist of something, humans could not?

If only AI follows exact algorithms and instructions it was "programmed" to… Oh Wait.
$ + $ + & + & = 10

5 - 5 and 0 - 0
A pair is made up of "2"

[$$] [&&] [?] [####] [%]

Thanks for an interesting puzzle, which makes this forum a life.