It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Raziel360: Excuse me pal why do i have to explain what i do with my codes?
A 25 $ game for a 6 $ game of course i requested one more to balance things.
Free was if you reached 60 $ in summer sale.

By the way AvP was free for Galaxy beta users so where is the bullshit now?
roelibex: my god you fuckin pussies yall, its a fucking free game, why start a war?

pfff ill let it rot inside my inventory...
With people like this what do you expect?
By the way i only requested the DLC so yeah.
Raziel360: Nope. I wanted to trade not other guy you mentioned.
Cyraxpt: Lol, you were caught in your own lie, besides, i already wasted too much time with you, already done what i came here to do.
Check back the forum i am not lying you are blindly accusing me.
So far i see you like to mess others deal and mislead wrong info.
If you want SpaceChem be my guest you have open road ahead.
Post edited July 27, 2015 by Raziel360
roelibex: my god you fuckin pussies yall, its a fucking free game, why start a war?

pfff ill let it rot inside my inventory...
Raziel360: With people like this what do you expect?
Cyraxpt: Lol, you were caught in your own lie, besides, i already wasted too much time with you, already done what i came here to do.
Raziel360: Check back the forum i am not lying you are blindly accusing me.
blahblahblah, let me rephrase that for youy

who doesnt own spacechem+dlc?

make sure: you have rep+100 / are a good dude/dudette / eat your veggies everyday / a grandma crosses the street safely
low rated
Raziel360: With people like this what do you expect?

Check back the forum i am not lying you are blindly accusing me.
roelibex: blahblahblah, let me rephrase that for youy

who doesnt own spacechem+dlc?

make sure: you have rep+100 / are a good dude/dudette / eat your veggies everyday / a grandma crosses the street safely
Nice but dont give it to Cyraxpt ;)
You know what, he's right.

I have a Teen Agent here and I'll take nothing less than a Witcher 3 for it. :D
tinyE: You know what, he's right.

:-)
low rated

roelibex: :-)
Lol TinyE AvP was free also so whats your deal too? :)

That's unfair for me, The Witcher 3 is worth more, tell you what, put an extra game, dunno, Beneath a Steel Sky and we have a deal.
fuck i really need witcher 3, i still got magrunnner fortrade, maybe even slacker clear sky
low rated
roelibex: fuck i really need witcher 3, i still got magrunnner fortrade, maybe even slacker clear sky
Man it wasnt like that i wanted to trade Xenonauts for AvP Classic thats it this guys are exaggerating.
roelibex: fuck i really need witcher 3, i still got magrunnner fortrade, maybe even slacker clear sky
Raziel360: Man it wasnt like that i wanted to trade Xenonauts for AvP Classic thats it this guys are exaggerating.
i aint exagerating either man, i really want to have witcher 3 for magrunner, please dude, please

edit: seriously if you want spacechem+dlc and if you are not a scammer/hobo/scumho than feel free
Post edited July 27, 2015 by roelibex
low rated
Raziel360: Man it wasnt like that i wanted to trade Xenonauts for AvP Classic thats it this guys are exaggerating.
roelibex: i aint exagerating either man, i really want to have witcher 3 for magrunner, please dude, please
AvP Classic was free for Galaxy Beta so whats your point? Look for your self and the judge.
And i only asked for the DLC not the game :) if from this you call me scammer so be it.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/page133
WRONG! :P

That was going to be the trade but then you came back and told him because Xeno cost so much more that he had to add another game to the trade.

Tell me I'm lying.
low rated
tinyE: WRONG! :P

That was going to be the trade but then you came back and told him because Xeno cost so much more that he had to add another game to the trade.

Tell me I'm lying.
Because Xeno was obtainable when you reach 60 $ mark not so FREE as you are arguing so yeah i wanted one more under 5 $.
That cleared your things up? Jesus i can believe the melodrama for a DLC i mentioned i already have SpaceChem.
I have this LITTLE BIG ADVENTURE (RELENTLESS: TWINSEN'S ADVENTURE) key lying around, won it a year ago but never redeemed, hope it finds a good owner...

F3949-8E2F1-AD455-E4521

Please let me know if it worked, I have another key and just want to be sure it's worth it to share!
Post edited July 28, 2015 by dzounar
dzounar: I have this LITTLE BIG ADVENTURE (RELENTLESS: TWINSEN'S ADVENTURE) key lying around, won it a year ago but never redeemed, hope it finds a good owner...

F3949-8E2F1-AD455-E4521

Please let me know if it worked, I have another key and just want to be sure it's worth it to share!
That one doesn't work.