It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rotwanger: Fallout Tactics
K7V896?40?0A89AA57
?=D
Grabbed it. Thanks!
Book of Demons

Edit: Enjoy :)
Post edited March 26, 2024 by erbello
erbello: $ook of D#mons

22C4B-DC5B#-3$939-448C#
Thanks boss :)
Got some spare keys from various bundles. Might work, hope they do, especially after I throw in my ninja slowing method

Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion (GOG)
LL五F五七六AABE六六E三CB十
I was informed that this may be expired as it is an amazon code. My apologies for any inconvenience.

Dark Eye - Chains of Satinav (GOG)
XCB八五EA八BD九0八DF七七七

Might add more, I'll see how this goes first. The rest are steam anyway.
If it works please remember to say you got it.
Post edited April 01, 2024 by CthuluIsSpy
Trying to solve the above.

六 is probably M but the rest is a mystery to me.
Themken: Trying to solve the above.

All of them seem to be numbers written in Kanji. E.g: the 六 is 6 ;)
Post edited April 01, 2024 by erbello
Themken: Trying to solve the above.

erbello: All of them seem to be numbers written in Kanji. E.g: the 六 is 6 ;)
Thanks a lot!
CthuluIsSpy: Got some spare keys from various bundles. Might work, hope they do, especially after I throw in my ninja slowing method

LL五F五七六AABE六六E三CB十
I was informed that this may be expired as it is an amazon code. My apologies for any inconvenience.

XCB八五EA八BD九0八DF七七七

I'm not able to solve this, but if you'd be willing to give me one of these via PM, especially Oblivion, I'd appreciate that. Oblivion was given out on Amazon? I don't remember that, how long ago was it?
CthuluIsSpy: Got some spare keys from various bundles. Might work, hope they do, especially after I throw in my ninja slowing method

LL五F五七六AABE六六E三CB十

XCB八五EA八BD九0八DF七七七

myconv: I'm not able to solve this, but if you'd be willing to give me one of these via PM, especially Oblivion, I'd appreciate that. Oblivion was given out on Amazon? I don't remember that, how long ago was it?
Its been a while ago, so its probably expired if its from Amazon. I completely forgot about that when I posted it here.
myconv: I'm not able to solve this, but if you'd be willing to give me one of these via PM, especially Oblivion, I'd appreciate that. Oblivion was given out on Amazon? I don't remember that, how long ago was it?
CthuluIsSpy: Its been a while ago, so its probably expired if its from Amazon. I completely forgot about that when I posted it here.
Right! LL5F576AAB66E3CB10 is expired. The other one is being redeemed. Thanks anyway.
CthuluIsSpy: Its been a while ago, so its probably expired if its from Amazon. I completely forgot about that when I posted it here.
Kid_Kidding: Right! LL5F576AAB66E3CB10 is expired. The other one is being redeemed. Thanks anyway.
I was worried about that. Oh well, at least one of them worked.
high rated
https://www.gog.com/en/redeem/M8ARD2FD107A2D4F9E

Fallout

https://www.gog.com/en/redeem/M8AR1A4219A0CC0620

https://www.gog.com/en/redeem/M8AR70283D87188211
Post edited April 04, 2024 by Catac1ysm
Catac1ysm: M8ARD2FD107A2D4F9E
Thank you, I activated the first of the codes.
Catac1ysm: snip
Thank you, got the last one. ;)
Thank you, got the middle one.