It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We’re excited to announce the release of the latest update to <span class="bold">GWENT: The Witcher Card Game</span>, introducing a new playable faction — Nilfgaard.

With its control and espionage oriented playstyle, Nilfgaard equips players with gameplay mechanics that allow for revealing cards in the opponent’s hand, controlling the order of cards in player decks, and use of disloyal units, among others.

The update expands the number of cards available in the game by over 60 — new additions also include faction-specific cards for Northern Realms, Scoia'tael, Skellige and Monsters, as well as neutral cards usable by every faction.

See the full list of changes <span class="bold">here</span>.

Watch the “Nilfgaard arrives!” trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/6dEwsyGr-tQ
Post edited February 06, 2017 by maladr0Id
U mnie jest tak samo, gra aktualizuje się już od pół godziny a to tylko niespełna 3GB. WTF?
mine just failed. it said disk access problem right at 99.6%
DCeiTFuL: mine just failed. it said disk access problem right at 99.6%
I'm at 99,9 % for ages already :-/

Installation failed, had to make more disk space and start installation anew...
Post edited February 06, 2017 by GICaesar
After downloading GOG says that my game is running and it cant install update, but my game is not running. I reboot my PC but still the same.
Mine takes forever too.It's been updating for almost an hour now with still 0% updated.Any ideas on how to solve it?
I'm trying for the third time already, also the disk access problem.
Praise the (black) sun!
I just opened the game and i have lost all the cards with the animation. So far i have lost Geralt that only had him with animation. Dagon and some others,

Anyone have experienced that ?
satyricon10: I just opened the game and i have lost all the cards with the animation. So far i have lost Geralt that only had him with animation. Dagon and some others,

They added a Premium card filtering in the collection. Maybe you just don't see them
satyricon10: I just opened the game and i have lost all the cards with the animation. So far i have lost Geralt that only had him with animation. Dagon and some others,

Kallor..: They added a Premium card filtering in the collection. Maybe you just don't see them
you are absolutely right and yes i didnt even know it. thanks mate
Scratch earlier post. The regis card does not transform only when using it in Nilfgaard Deck.
Post edited February 07, 2017 by DCeiTFuL
Can't update because game is ( Inactive) and can't play
Post edited February 06, 2017 by FrytkasPL
My Reinforcement card stopped working with Redanian Elite units after the update.
Disk acces problems:

- I tried at least 6 times... made extra 16 GB of free space for this thing, yet not enough. This is probably the first software in my life that needs more space for installation then it takes when the installation is finished
- I hade to uninstall completely and make a clean install, and I better chose one of my disks where there were more than 50 GBs of free space... FINALY succesfull... Don't think that installation should be this troublesome... BTW - Witcher 3 likes to do something similar too...

Desilusion:

So many cards before this update with stunning graphics, yet the majority of Nilfgaard cards - pardon me - awful graphics... Everybody likes something else, so allow me to not like them. In comparison to other factions, it seems that somebody completely different made the pictures... Expected something else after such a long time of waiting...

Now what?

OK... Got the new cards... Can play Nilfgaard now... Comletely different than other factions. New Northern Realms cards, new neutral cards... So what do I do. Have to rebuild all my decks (again), refine all the strategies (again) :-/
Kallor..: Praise the (black) sun!
Yeah! Long live His Imperial Mejesty... (Why did they not make Ciri one of the leader cards... :-( )
Post edited February 06, 2017 by GICaesar
Just read the change log...
What have they done to my ST deck :(
Elves are no longer agile, Milva's been merged as have the mercs and fireball traps (though at least they spawn neophytes again)
Gonna really need to rework my strategies with this patch...