It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We’re excited to announce the release of the latest update to <span class="bold">GWENT: The Witcher Card Game</span>, introducing a new playable faction — Nilfgaard.

With its control and espionage oriented playstyle, Nilfgaard equips players with gameplay mechanics that allow for revealing cards in the opponent’s hand, controlling the order of cards in player decks, and use of disloyal units, among others.

The update expands the number of cards available in the game by over 60 — new additions also include faction-specific cards for Northern Realms, Scoia'tael, Skellige and Monsters, as well as neutral cards usable by every faction.

See the full list of changes <span class="bold">here</span>.

Watch the “Nilfgaard arrives!” trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/6dEwsyGr-tQ
Post edited February 06, 2017 by maladr0Id
ralphunreal: Does anyone know if the game will be free to play when it is out? Also is there an offline component to the game?
The multi-player content will be f2p, but the single player campaign will cost something.
The update is great, many good changes, thaks CDPR !

But PLEASE, can you balance the weather better ?
Even with all the nerfs it took it's still OP (especially due to the new clear skies mechanic)
WTF is this???

Reinforcement - not working on the siege row??? And not a word in the description??? Is it indeed a patch what they published or rather a megabug hindering players from playing and disrupting their strategies??? Melitele's tits!

Eithné & Blue Mountain Commando - cannot target a unit on the melee row???

war longship - not workin with Svanrige???
Post edited February 09, 2017 by GICaesar
can u plz fix the even probability of players getting good cards towards the last 2 rounds, its like 1 player always has the advantage over another
Is there anyway I can get my account reseted, i wasted 60 dollars expecting to get more monster cards instead i get skellige and elves. ergh, I milled them and shit the credits are lower than the buying price WTF CD PROJEKT RED.
this game is soo unbalanced now tht its crappier.
wtf is this SHITE!!! if u play agnst a player with spamming duplication abilties the oponent shuldve a good chance to counter it instead the opponent gets potions and low tier units
shadowt56: this game is soo unbalanced now tht its crappier.
Indeed, it seems to me, that as soon as the players develop strategies to play, they make the changes in the next patch so that they ruin all these strategies. What sense is it to play then...
I'm only level 4, but don't really find it that unbalanced. But i'm sure more issues come up when players have access to more cards.

I've played against strong decks of all types, except Nilfgaard, people seem to be still figuring that out.

You can counter duplicate based decks with cards like Scorch, Epidemic, Lacerate and Manticore Venom. And weather to a lesser extent. Of course you can still get trashed by them if you get bad draws and/or timing, but it's a card game, that's just something you gotta deal with.
my legendary cards like the bloody baron got deleted when i looked at my collection and pressed mill.
guess CD PROJEKT RED wont be answering to us, huh
MikeMaximus: I'm only level 4, but don't really find it that unbalanced. But i'm sure more issues come up when players have access to more cards.

I've played against strong decks of all types, except Nilfgaard, people seem to be still figuring that out.

You can counter duplicate based decks with cards like Scorch, Epidemic, Lacerate and Manticore Venom. And weather to a lesser extent. Of course you can still get trashed by them if you get bad draws and/or timing, but it's a card game, that's just something you gotta deal with.
lolz thts the thing, a player facing agnst an opponent who spams on duplicate cards need to have a better chance to counter it, instead i get the same deck cards like crones and wild hunt riders 2 in a deck during next turn, ITS STUPID
Post edited February 10, 2017 by shadowt56
anyone knw when this game will be published, and the end date for the beta, so hopefuly theyll reset the ranks
and cards,ERGHHHH
need more breedable units for monster deck to counter this insane duplication and buffing crapsauce
guess CDPR wont be answering us, huh

Please add a reset button for the people who bought the ****ing cards with cash,
shadowt56: guess CDPR wont be answering us, huh
If you want an answer from CDPR you should head over to the CDProject Gwent forum, since this is the gog forum, which is not the same ;-)
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent
shadowt56: guess CDPR wont be answering us, huh

Please add a reset button for the people who bought the ****ing cards with cash,
Be happy man : all cards are about to be reset when the game will go into open beta