It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thiagott: Not my type of game, still, I have always wondered why there are so many fans of this title.
Yeah, I've never played it either and was kind of wondering about the same thing. That's why I am planning to use the discount to find out.
Post edited March 09, 2024 by Hurricane0440
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
FVJ2EFDE4681AD5FA*
Expires March 10th 2024 @ 2pm UTC

* 3 plus 2
Vampire®: The Masquerade - Bloodlines™ (-55%)

Redeem until March 10th, 2024, 2 PM UTC.
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
FVJ25F7BFCD3BE6C80
Vampire®: The Masquerade - Bloodlines™ (-55%)

FVJ29CE621655246A4GOG

remove GOG at the end of the code to use it
FVJ2D8C747B55DCCA2

(Vampire®: The Masquerade - Bloodlines™)
Thanks for your answers! MysterD and Hurricane0440.

MysterD: Bloodlines was better at the immersive-sim thing than even Deus Ex: IW around that time.
Good to know. it was not enough to convince me to buy Bloodlines, but I wish to try Deus Ex: IW now. (The fact that it is so much cheaper here is also important)
thiagott: Thanks for your answers! MysterD and Hurricane0440.

MysterD: Bloodlines was better at the immersive-sim thing than even Deus Ex: IW around that time.
thiagott: Good to know. it was not enough to convince me to buy Bloodlines, but I wish to try Deus Ex: IW now. (The fact that it is so much cheaper here is also important)
IW in particular is a royal pain to get running on modern hardware properly & to keep running properly, too - so good luck.

Deus Ex: IW is all killer and no filler, but also very disappointing.

IW dumbs-down a lot of what made the OG Deus Ex so great, both story-wise and RPG-wise. A lot of your choices in certain parts of the story just really won't matter b/c in the story, some stuff happens that ... [REDACTED stuff here].

Also, the unified-ammo mechanic's annoying. I wish we had say ammo specific to certain items, like we did in Deus Ex 1 and the other Deus Ex games. I really need someone to make a mod to fix & revamp that mess - but I'm dreaming here.

You need to basically stop running NVidia Experience and many other app's, just to keep it going & running.

And pretty much, running a 4gb patcher on it & Visible Upgrade Mod using is pretty much necessary here.

I had to run it in Windowed Mode and use Borderless Gaming just to also get it working right with a Pseudo type of Exclusive-Fullscreen, as it don't get along w/ W8-11 changes and/or any other DirectX changes. Some older DirectX 1-9 games IW, Dungeon Siege 1 and 2 (retail versions & Steam-versions), Space Siege, Neverwinter Nights 2, Fallout 3 and NV, and others don't get along with DirectX 10-12 (which is W8-11 stuff) and/or Windows 8-11 in general real well.

Also, it's a game not friendly w/ modern systems too. Like many older games, it might not get along w/ you got lots of cores and you might need to set the Affinity. That's often best to do w/ Process Lasso.

Save-scum a lot - as Deus Ex: IW likely is going to have performance issues and in the last area likely will crash a few times, especially when outside. If you played Deus Ex 1, IW goes full-circle - so you'll know the level I'm talking about, when you actually get there.

Certainly often worth the $1.50 or less on Deus Ex: IW you can get it for when it's on sale, ONLY if you can get it going and keep it remaining running & stable - but it's a real pain in the neck to do so and it so needs a real Revamp & Remastering to fix a lot of its problems, if you ask me.
Post edited March 11, 2024 by MysterD
The Syberia Collection

_UVF_D2B2_13DFF_94A00F_

remove the _
Another Syberia Collection code:

UVFD156AFD60C283D3
Discount code on The Syberia Collection (80% -> €11.99):

UVFD0DD68B46D9BF97GOG

remove GOG at the end of the code to use it
As above:
https://www.gog.com/redeem/UVFD2A4012B05323D2
To get an additional discount on The Syberia Collection, pick up the code below :)
Link to the code
The Syberia Collection includes: Syberia, Syberia II, Syberia 3: The Complete Journey, and Syberia: The World Before.
Discount code on The Syberia Collection

UVFD2DDB314D3BD943GOG

Remove the GOG and the code is usable.
Should be valid for 50 hours.
UVFDDA51C8D05708F7: The Syberia Collection
UVFD546EFD06744D33: The Syberia Collection