It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Syberia Collection / -80% all-time high discount!

code: UVFDKATEWALKER73E82ED356008
^ KATEWALKER = 1

Offer ends on March 14th, 2024 at 2 PM UTC.
All-time high discount on

The Syberia Collection

UVFD10?2?1414F5?57 - ? = A

The offer ends on March 14th, 2024, at 2 PM UTC.
Another Syberia Collection code but note that if you already have even the first two games the collection isn't worth it even compared to the current non-newsletter discounts which are not the highest they have been discounted (except the newest one, and note that the collection does not have the deluxe edition of that one).

Add two letters to the beginning and two of the same number to the end to get the full code:
FD45764DE5A47B

The repeated number at the end is the only one that isn't considered positive or negative. The two letters are adjacent in the english alphabet (four other letters come after them) and commonly used to refer to the cancer causing part of sunlight.
Syberia 1-4 Collection -80%
UVFD057EFDEDA01E30
Syberia collection
discount = 80%

* remove the obvious from the code ;-)
UVFD5C27gog7215B4D4B9
All-time high discount on The Syberia Collection.
There will be no new game, but the old one is completely OK in my opinion.
The code is: 36561806C3D3A4DFVU.
___________>--------------------------------<
Like the last time, !before applying! you need to make some reshuffle: you need to mirror it, so U will be at the beginning of the code and 3 will be at the end of it. Only one letter at a time needs to be changed in positioning. Good luck and take your time to do all correctly.
Update. Is anyone even trying to make the correct code? All codes published before were not used. If someone has a hard time making the correct code, you can reply to my post. There is nothing difficult or something to be ashamed of if you cannot understand how to make the right code.
Update: Code expired.
Post edited March 20, 2024 by SvitlaSveta4
The Syberia Collection
UVFD148C942A3C9EB5
The Syberia Collection (-80%)

Redeem until March 14th, 2024, 2 PM UTC.
SvitlaSveta4: Update. Is anyone even trying to make the correct code? All codes published before were not used. If someone has a hard time making the correct code, you can reply to my post. There is nothing difficult or something to be ashamed of if you cannot understand how to make the right code.
Don't have any facts, but my general impression is that discount codes are rarely used. So it's nice that they're posted, just in case, but most of the time nothing will come of it. And someone who does want one will almost certainly go for one posted in the clear, only getting to an obfuscated one if no more of those are left.
Legacy of Kain series

BDAS**A368F45A9F76

** = -1 * (-3)^3
BDAS2EA3FC4360202A

(Legacy of Kain series)
Discount code for the Legacy of Kain games:

redeem
Legacy of Kain series
BDAS14205CCB1AE530
All-time high discount on Legacy of Kain series.
Same game, same rules as in my previous posts.
The code is: AA4043BEB43594SADB.
___________>--------------------------------<
!Before applying the code! you need to make some reshuffle: you need to mirror it, so B will be at the beginning of the code and A will be at the end of it. Only one letter at a time needs to be changed in positioning.
Update: Code expired.
Post edited March 20, 2024 by SvitlaSveta4
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 (-90%)
Legacy of Kain: Defiance (-90%)
Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2 (-90%)
Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain (-90%)

Redeem until March 17th, 2024, 2 PM UTC.