It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*Sigh*....

I...never expect this GA to end this way. But, yeah, I understand why you end this GA Phc.

I like the premise of this GA. Really simple but a hard thing to do, guess correctly the mysterious game. And it seems you held 3 similar event in the past ? Great !!! I expect this event will be long and fun, with many forum member try to guess correctly (and most of the time incorrectly) the game name. But this GA has gone downhill really fast.

When you see practically all post from the 1st 12 hour are suddenly low rated, you knew something wrong happen here. This is the first time I see (and experienced) downrep attack that has been discussed in many other threads. Not only that, the scammer start spamming the thread (looks like some of the post has been deleted now), and finally going as far as to try to impersonate you with fake account. I'm starting to question the sanity of this person (or persons?)....

Well, this event are fun while it lasted.

Thank you Phc7006 for your generosity. You are awesome :). Please don't let this event make you down.

Also thank you helpo1 for making and sharing that helpful list. I'm sure many participant like it :D

And congrats to all the winners. Hope you guys enjoy the games ;)
SolarisLunaris: I like the premise of this GA. Really simple but a hard thing to do, guess correctly the mysterious game.
I think what I like most about it is you see the expression of people guessing games they really want, moderated slightly by having to guess what is more likely to be right.

Simple, yet evocative and always hopeful.

Usually, anyway.
SolarisLunaris: I like the premise of this GA. Really simple but a hard thing to do, guess correctly the mysterious game.
bler144: I think what I like most about it is you see the expression of people guessing games they really want, moderated slightly by having to guess what is more likely to be right.

Usually, anyway.
And don't forget that it offers one the opportunity to make lists. Always welcome.
bler144: I think what I like most about it is you see the expression of people guessing games they really want, moderated slightly by having to guess what is more likely to be right.

Usually, anyway.
mrkgnao: And don't forget that it offers one the opportunity to make lists. Always welcome.
True - plus last mystery game I think I ended up with 5 new items for my own wishlist looking at other peoples' guesses.

So a list plus a list. ;)
Phc7006: The "Mystery" game formula made a brief comeback. Unfortunately, the repeated actions of one person, or concerted action from several have led me to stop the mess. My apologies to those of goodwill. During a bit less than 5 years, participating to this community was a pleasure. It isn't anymore. Point taken.
You have said that is allowed to post again with 2 hours of interval.
I have posted three times.

Sorry if misinterpreted.
Phc7006: The "Mystery" game formula made a brief comeback. Unfortunately, the repeated actions of one person, or concerted action from several have led me to stop the mess. My apologies to those of goodwill. During a bit less than 5 years, participating to this community was a pleasure. It isn't anymore. Point taken.
CruzVix: You have said that is allowed to post again with 2 hours of interval.
I have posted three times.

Sorry if misinterpreted.
Hi,

Well, this is not an issue actually. That limitation was there so as to avoid what happened a while ago, with someone bombing the thread with repeated messages in a rapid sequence. One post more one post less isn't a problem. You were very close by the way with GK : one of the keys was for the original trilogy whereas you mentionned the 20th anniversar edition.

What happened later is, when the thread was "colonized" by alternate profiles, participants being downrepped, receiving insulting PMs and sent someone starting to disrupt the GA using a profile that mimicked mine. Hence my decision to stop the mess propagating further.