It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you very much for this great giveaway and for "XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack"!

Congratulations to all the other winners!
Thank you very much Doc0075!
Best wishes to everyone and happy new year!
Doc0075: 1. Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition - nevarRed
(...)
164. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition Deluxe, The - PMPMGamer
I'm only here since 2013, but I doubt there was ever larger and more generous giveaway, except perhaps Community Giveaways' threads, where generosity of many people is being summed up.

I don't know how is that possible, but I'm quite sure this event is going to impact annual financial results of CD Projekt Group for 2019 ;))

Thank you, Doc. I wasn't in this time, but I just wanted to say that except this exceptionally long list of winners, there are also some forum users, who still benefits from your previous giveaways :))

I really hope what you've done here will come back to you tenfold.
Thank you for very much for Figment and this giveaway, Doc0075 :)
Doc0075: Giveaway now ends today as I will be busy on both New Years Eve and New Years Day.
Thank you very much for the game Doc. Exceedingly generous (and largest ever?) GOG Giveaway.
Doc0075: 132. Pyre - cecil
Thank You very much Doc :-) Happy new year to all may 2019 be filled with as much joy as possible.
Post edited December 30, 2018 by cecil
Thank you :-)
high rated
PyroDrew: Merry Christmas to all and to all a good game.
Change your chat setting please.
Doc0075: 116. Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition - tomyam80
Ok, this is wayyy unbelievable. Not only was i lucky enough 2 b picked but i also got the game that i had been aiming 2 get. I'm seriously in awe & full of respect 4 Doc not just cos he's being so generous but also cos of all the work he had 2 do 2 give away the games in this GA. AFAIK this is probably the biggest GA ever on GOG by a single person & he truly deserved an award 4 bringing happiness 2 over 160 GOGers here.

I know Doc also enjoys making us happy & i think knowing the smiles he brought 2 us wld likely b his greatest reward. ;)

Lastly, i wld like 2 give my heartfelt thks again 2 Doc0075 & give my congrats 2 all other winners. Hv a great NY countdown celebration ahead! =D
Post edited December 30, 2018 by tomyam80
high rated
Billthemann: I'm in for:
76. Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
BioShock™ Remastered
BioShock™ 2 Remastered
Stellaris
Change your chat settings please.
zwolfy: You are very generous indeed, Doc :)

I'd like to see Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition in my stocking.

The person above me is on the nice list. Why? Because cookie monster. :P

Merry Christmas and a happy 2019 to everyone!
Post edited December 30, 2018 by Doc0075
Doc0075: 108. Hollow Knight - Paulo_Moura69
Thank you Doc0075 for the giveaway, congrats to all winners and Happy New Year.
high rated
slowninja00234: I would like to try my luck ! Which is very bad.
I am in for:
70. EVERSPACE™ + EVERSPACE™ - Encounters

kill3rman86: Thank you for this awesome giveaway. I'm in f

Person above me is on nice list because he seems like ok guy.
Midnite_Cruiser: Merry Christmas, Doc! Thanks for your generosity! Put me down for
The person above me on the list is definitely "Nice" because they are from Canada, where everyone is polite at all times, and they like "The Witcher" series!

Ok, about 40 games still to go which I will have to leave until tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for the delay.
Post edited December 30, 2018 by Doc0075
Wanted to say thanks here too, Doc, for Rogue Trooper Redux: Collector's Edition, brilliant gift.
Cheers for this grand event, giveaway of the year for sure!

You all have fun playing your games :)
Thank you Doc for your gift ! :)

Have fun everyone and Happy New Year !
Thanks Doc!

And congratulations to all the other winners!