It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Congrats to the winners!
Awesome ! Thank you very much Doc !
Thumbs up !
Thanks again Doc for the huge giveaway! And congrats to all the winners.

The winners list is at https://www.gog.com/forum/general/my_christmas_megagiveaway/post215

And use the search function or you'll go cross-eyed searching for your handle
Thanks Doc for the gift! I dare say your gifting abilities rivals Santa himself. :D

Congrats to all the lucky winners. Hope everyone enjoys their games. :)
Thank you doc for CHUCHEL I really appreciate it. What a very generous giveaway. All the best in the new year.
Thank you Doc for your generosity!

Congrats to all the other winners. :)
Wait.. what? I won something??!?
thanks Doc for the awsome GA (+1) and congrats to all the other winners.
No words could describe... my deepest gratitude for this mega gift, Doc0075! You're an unique person.

Congratulations to all the other winners and a Happy New Year for everyone!
Let me just extend a huge thank you to Doc as well for running this massive giveaway, this was a real sight to behold. Congratulations to all the winners, and have a great new years, guys!
Thanks, Doc! (voiced as Marty McFly)

And a happy 2019 for everyone here! :)
Doc0075: To those enquiring after the games that are still available, I am going to give first option to people who had originally entered the giveaway but didn't win anything.
Well, I had no luck in the "first round" so I'm gonna apply for "LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean" now if it's still unclaimed.

But even I don't win, thanks again of course for a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious giveaway (I don't think any other word is appropriate to describe it ... ;-))!
Thank you very much Doc0075 for the Christmas Mega-Giveaway and congrats to all other winners. Your generosity has no limits. I wish you Happy New Year! :)
Post edited December 30, 2018 by kmcoolice
Thanks for the gift, Doc0075! And congratulations to the other winners :)
Post edited December 30, 2018 by Sjuan
Thanks a lot!!! Congrats to other winners :)
Congratulations to the winners. Happy New Year to all!