It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s time to turn this week into the Moon Festival celebration! That’s why on GOG we hold a special Moon Festival Sale that includes a selection of games with unique aesthetics and captivating stories. Prepare yourself for outstanding games gazing at you like shining stars in the clear night sky:

Heart of the Woods (-40%)
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (-50%)
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII GALAXY EDITION (-50%)
METAL SLUG 3 (-50%)
Neptunia Virtual Stars (-75%)
SoniComi (-70%)

The Moon Festival gives you a unique chance to complete your collection of captivating visual novels from Sekai Project. Buy 5 to 9 games from this list to get an additional 5% discount on purchased titles. If you buy 10 games or more, the same discount will rise to 10%. This offer will be valid until the end of the Moon Festival Sale.

Also, be sure to read the article on our blog about the best jRPGs and visual novels available on GOG. Of course, be sure to check all games in our Moon Festival Sale, running until 16th July, 10 PM UTC.
low rated
Is it that supposed to be Sailor moon?
high rated
Full compact games' list available here.
These new sale pages are real mess.
90% of those things that I do not own are: DLC for games I purchased, Visual Novels and Hentai games. You guys really need to push for more Japanese content.
I suppose this is a good time to ask about The Caligula Effect 2 . Why is it not here when the first game is?
I understand that the publisher of the PC port is different this time (Historia instead of NISA) but still... why?

Nice to see Gog-chan again.

EDIT: Wishlist entry: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/the_caligula_effect_2
Post edited July 08, 2022 by Hikage1983
Hikage1983: I suppose this is a good time to ask about The Caligula Effect 2 . Why is it not here when the first game is?
I understand that the publisher of the PC port is different this time (Historia instead of NISA) but still... why?

I've been told that no one at GOG speaks Japanese. If this is the case, it's no wonder that they don't approach Japanese publishers directly.
low rated
The DLC spam for many of those games makes the sales page totally unusable.
What moon festival is being referred to? Because the famous East Asian moon festival (a.k.a. mid-autumn festival) is in September.
Hikage1983: I suppose this is a good time to ask about The Caligula Effect 2 . Why is it not here when the first game is?

EDIT: Wishlist entry: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/the_caligula_effect_2
The different publisher seems the likely explanation. Someone asked historia on Twitter and they replied that they had no plans for a GOG release 'at the moment'.
VanishedOne: The different publisher seems the likely explanation. Someone asked historia on Twitter and they replied that they had no plans for a GOG release 'at the moment'.
Thanks for that link. So that explains Caligula 2 being absent.

What about Monark, another recently released Furyu game? NISA is the publisher for pc.

EDIT: Wishlist entry: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/monark
Post edited July 08, 2022 by Hikage1983
low rated
mrkgnao: What moon festival is being referred to? Because the famous East Asian moon festival (a.k.a. mid-autumn festival) is in September.
Seriously, what Moon Festival is this?

I think you mean the Star Festival.

Idiots.
Is GOG-chan back? :P
mrkgnao: What moon festival is being referred to? Because the famous East Asian moon festival (a.k.a. mid-autumn festival) is in September.
It's the feast of Lunarion, the moon king, as any high elf would tell you :P.

P.S.: Wasn't able to say no to KOF XIV this time, so grabbed it along with its DLCs. Time for some long-awaited 3D brawling. Thanks GOG-chan!
Post edited July 08, 2022 by WinterSnowfall
low rated
GOG staff - maybe this forum thread can help you to remember which cultural events to appropriate and more importantly at what time of the year:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_weekly_weekend_sales/post170
lupineshadow: GOG staff - maybe this forum thread can help you to remember which cultural events to appropriate and more importantly at what time of the year.
As a big fan of wasabi, please put me down on the appropriation list :P. I'm joking of course, and by now you should know not to take GOG too seriously... they don't know what they're doing half the time!
lupineshadow: Seriously, what Moon Festival is this?

I think you mean the Star Festival.
Sale? Hoshi(i).
I allow it.