It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It’s time to turn this week into the Moon Festival celebration! That’s why on GOG we hold a special Moon Festival Sale that includes a selection of games with unique aesthetics and captivating stories. Prepare yourself for outstanding games gazing at you like shining stars in the clear night sky:

Heart of the Woods (-40%)
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (-50%)
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII GALAXY EDITION (-50%)
METAL SLUG 3 (-50%)
Neptunia Virtual Stars (-75%)
SoniComi (-70%)

The Moon Festival gives you a unique chance to complete your collection of captivating visual novels from Sekai Project. Buy 5 to 9 games from this list to get an additional 5% discount on purchased titles. If you buy 10 games or more, the same discount will rise to 10%. This offer will be valid until the end of the Moon Festival Sale.

Also, be sure to read the article on our blog about the best jRPGs and visual novels available on GOG. Of course, be sure to check all games in our Moon Festival Sale, running until 16th July, 10 PM UTC.
wolfsite: Will GOG be getting King of Fighters XV? or would it be safe to assume that XIV didn't sell enough here to warrant it?
I'm guessing it didn't sell well enough unfortunately.
Added/changed:
• $9.74 • -35% • Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls
Waifu4Life: What's wrong with it?
Absolutely nothing. It's a 3D continuation of the classically 2D KoF series and a good one at that. The only problem is how expensive it is compared to the rest... and it getting literally no discounts until now.

tfishell: I'm guessing it didn't sell well enough unfortunately.
Most people on GOG love discount shopping, so the game not selling well is hardly a surprise... I bought the game & DLCs for ~€45 in total now, but there's no way I would have paid the full €90+ to be honest. It's not even the latest game in the series any more, for Pete's sake! It's high time for a price drop and KoF XV making its way here.

sysia_GOG: You can now grab Moon Festival Wallpapers with our GOG-chan! Click HERE to download :)
GOG-chan in a .rar archive? I didn't know she swung that way :P.
Post edited July 12, 2022 by WinterSnowfall
sysia_GOG: You can now grab Moon Festival Wallpapers with our GOG-chan! Click HERE to download :)
Lovely character, thanks :) <3 <3 <3