It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Every adventure requires the first step. You’ll definitely have many adventures ahead as the Midweek Sale featuring DRM-free walking simulator games up to 90% off arrives on GOG.COM. Here are some great titles to stretch virtual legs:

Blair Witch (-50%) is a psychological horror game based on the cinematic lore of Blair Witch films. Find your way through the haunted woods with a faithful dog by your side.

Firewatch (-75%) is a single-player first-person mystery game set in the Wyoming wilderness. Your job is to help the main character spot fires and… face personal problems.

Through the Woods (-80%) is a third-person Norse horror adventure set in a forest on the western shores of Norway that tells the story of a mother and her missing son.

Hurry up and take the first step! This Midweek Sale on GOG.COM will end on 20th June, 1 PM UTC.
Oh no, wasn't it just a few months or less ago you had a "Walking sim" sale, either i'm correct or my memory is betraying me.
Post edited June 17, 2020 by ChrisGamer300
ChrisGamer300: Oh no, wasn't it just a few months or less ago you had a "Walking sim" sale, either i'm correct or my memory is betraying me.
That was just a simulation.
ChrisGamer300: Oh no, wasn't it just a few months or less ago you had a "Walking sim" sale, either i'm correct or my memory is betraying me.
Breja: That was just a simulation.
And this is the real sale, got it ! I just thought the sales could be a bit more creative and not just this exact same thing so close to the previous.

Not really my type of games either.
So, now, games like Obduction and Quern are walking simulators?
Stop insulting your own product
Indeed. And they had the same First Person Puzzler / Adventure games like Myst & Quern Undying Thoughts mis-labelled as "walking sims" in there too...
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/weekend_sale_walking_simulator_games_up_to_90_off_018bd
Post edited June 17, 2020 by AB2012
AB2012: Indeed. And they had the same First Person Puzzler / Adventure games like Myst & Quern Undying Thoughts mis-labelled as "walking sims" in there too...
Yes, i guess games like Dear Esther and Firewatch are real walking sims but i'm a real snob when it comes to adventure games so i would probably do the same as GOG does even when i shouldn't.
AB2012: Indeed. And they had the same First Person Puzzler / Adventure games like Myst & Quern Undying Thoughts mis-labelled as "walking sims" in there too...
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/weekend_sale_walking_simulator_games_up_to_90_off_018bd
And, just like that previous sale, they left out Miasmata, a fine little game that seems like it should fit in the sale as much as some of the other titles.

/shrug

Miasmata