It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For you my friend:

Here is a show from 20DEC1970 a few months after they recorded Paranoid. It's labeled as Paris but it was from Brussels. It originally aired that way. If you've seen this before I would still give it a look as this audio has been tweaked and far superior to most other representations of this show out there.

1. Paranoid
2. Hand of Doom + Rat Salad
3. Iron Man
4. Black Sabbath
5. N.I.B.
6. Behind the Wall of Sleep
7. War Pigs
8. Fairies Wear Boots
Post edited February 25, 2013 by HampsterStyle
This band should be the heir to the old school thrash.

Arsenite

Unfortunately they're not on major label.
te_lanus: Something that will only be released in the end of April 2013

HIM - Strange World
iippo: Ive personally always prefered the 69 Eyes to HIM, but I dont really consider either metal. Well, not heavy anyways :)
H.I.M. is classified as Goth/Alt. Metal (& Love Metal depending on who you ask).
HampsterStyle: For you my friend:

Here is a show from 20DEC1970 a few months after they recorded Paranoid. It's labeled as Paris but it was from Brussels. It originally aired that way. If you've seen this before I would still give it a look as this audio has been tweaked and far superior to most other representations of this show out there.

1. Paranoid
3. Iron Man
4. Black Sabbath
5. N.I.B.
7. War Pigs
8. Fairies Wear Boots
Thanks. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbHN8Z_OJ2U
For any post-metal/doom metal fans, Cult of Luna released a new album earlier this year in January I believe. It's simply amazing...here's a track off it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkHSvwKgJQA

1. Paranoid
3. Iron Man
4. Black Sabbath
5. N.I.B.
7. War Pigs
8. Fairies Wear Boots
This. Is. AWESOME! Thanks for sharing and have a +1:)
time to bring this thread back to life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGv9WtBmOlA

Jackyl - Rock a Ho
I am afraid I bring sad tidings. Clive Burr, the inaugural drummer of Iron Maiden, has passed away, after a long struggle with MS. His drumming is one of the main reasons I, as a fan of classic rock rather than metal, have liked Maiden, and I'm sure many true metal fans are equally saddened by the loss. May he rest in peace.
Spinorial: I am afraid I bring sad tidings. Clive Burr, the inaugural drummer of Iron Maiden, has passed away, after a long struggle with MS. His drumming is one of the main reasons I, as a fan of classic rock rather than metal, have liked Maiden, and I'm sure many true metal fans are equally saddened by the loss. May he rest in peace.
May he well rest in peace, Iron Maiden forever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J51LPlP-s9o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QIgo59vQBA
Post edited March 13, 2013 by Elmofongo
Something older

Nightwish - Storytime
Something newer : ;p

Clutch - Crucial Velocity

(well, not sooo metallic I guess... but awesome nonetheless!..)
Do they air "That Metal Show" outside of the States? I'm just curious. I love it, even though some of their guest are total shit. When was Ratt ever metal!? Anyway I think the new season is coming up soon and I'm the type to log in here and talk about it ad nauseum.
tinyE: Do they air "That Metal Show" outside of the States? I'm just curious. I love it, even though some of their guest are total shit. When was Ratt ever metal!? Anyway I think the new season is coming up soon and I'm the type to log in here and talk about it ad nauseum.
Not here. if it isn't R&B/african the local TV stations doesn't show it :(

Spinorial: This. Is. AWESOME! Thanks for sharing and have a +1:)
No problem. Sorry, I must have missed this earlier. You would probably like this show as well and I never gave the full show a proper post here. This is Judas Priest from the <i>Screaming for Vengeance</i> tour December 17, 1983 in Dortmund, Germany. The quality on this is unmatched for that era.

1. Riding on the Wind
2. Breaking the Law
3. Freewheel Burning
4. You've Got Another Thing Comin'
5. Living After Midnight
6. Victim of Changes
7. Hell Bent for Leather complete with motorcycle :)
Post edited March 21, 2013 by HampsterStyle