It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Happy Star Wars Day! Once again, we meet on May the 4th to offer you fantastic discounts on Star Wars games.

Take the chance to dive into Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic (-65%) and its sequel Star Wars™: Knights of the Old Republic™ II: The Sith Lords™ (-65%). If you still feel the need to test your skills and reflexes, take on action-adventure games such as LEGO Star Wars™: The Complete Saga (-75%) or Star Wars™: The Force Unleashed™ Ultimate Sith Edition (-65%).

We also have something for strategic thinkers, as the Star Wars Day sale on GOG.COM includes games like Star Wars™: Galactic Battlegrounds (-65%) and STAR WARS™ Empire at War: Gold Pack (-65%). Finally, all virtual pilots can sit behind the cockpits of their favorite spaceships in games such as STAR WARS™: Rogue Squadron 3D (-65%) and Star Wars™: X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter (-65%).

Fans can also jump into classic Star Wars battles with Star Wars™ Battlefront (Classic, 2004; -60%) and Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II (Classic, 2005; -65%) are also bound for a ride. Not only are these games available with discounts, but also include a multiplayer cross-play between Steam and GOG GALAXY users.

Star Wars Day sale on GOG.COM runs until May 6th, 2021, at 1 PM UTC.
Maxvorstadt: Ever dated a Hut or a Wookie?
Jabba be thicc! *wiggles eyebrows*
toxicTom: What could a new good Star Wars game look like?
Well, it could look like absolutely anything. Personally I'd love to see a Commandos style tactical game about Rebels infiltraiting Imperial bases, blowing stuff up, rescuing political prisoners, running for their lives from Vader etc. all with a distinctly Rogue One tone.

A point & click adventure in classic LucasArts style would also be lovely. Bonus points for making R2-D2 the player character.
Maxvorstadt: What about a HuniePop inspired game? Star Wars: Lovers ?
Ever dated a Hut or a Wookie?
Star Wars Rule 34? Probably already exists somewhere...
Breja: Well, it could look like absolutely anything. Personally I'd love to see a Commandos style tactical game about Rebels infiltraiting Imperial bases, blowing stuff up, rescuing political prisoners, running for their lives from Vader etc. all with a distinctly Rogue One tone.
Sounds good.

Breja: A point & click adventure in classic LucasArts style would also be lovely. Bonus points for making R2-D2 the player character.
An R2D2 puzzle game could be indeed amazing, could get some inspiration from Zach games, and R2 repairing and hacking things could actually have a story unfold in the background. Really cool idea, but the puzzles mustn't be times, I'd hate that. So the stuff that happens while you do the R2 thing would have to be a loop until you solve it.
Post edited April 30, 2021 by toxicTom
Tarhiel: @GOG
Can we have that Star Wars banner from main page for download, with and without the "May the 4th" logo, please, please?
Pretty please? :)
Splatsch: I saved the webpage and found these files :)
Thank you, kind sir :)
Tarhiel: Thank you, kind sir :)
No problem, I'm happy I could help :)
Alexim: Still missing:

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
Star Wars Episode I: The Gungan Frontier
Star Wars Episode I: Battle for Naboo
Star Wars: Chess
Star Wars: Yoda Stories
Star Wars: Droid Works
Star Wars: Behind the Magic
Star Wars: Pit Droids
Star Wars: Force Commander
Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Republic Heroes
park_84: And Star Wars: Saturday Night Fever Whatever!
Particularly I'm very concerned about Yoda's plight. Stupid seagulls, stop it now!
Breja: Well, it could look like absolutely anything. Personally I'd love to see a Commandos style tactical game about Rebels infiltraiting Imperial bases, blowing stuff up, rescuing political prisoners, running for their lives from Vader etc. all with a distinctly Rogue One tone.
I didn't know I needed this game until I read its description. A +1 to you.

The P&C adventure idea also sounds like something I'd like to play.
Post edited May 01, 2021 by joppo
dudalb: I keep on hoping they will get the missing games, but they never do.
Though I will give them a pass on Behnid the magic since its' not a game.

I givee GOG a pass on the post LucasArts games, but I don't underatnad the missing older games. "Force COmmander" is way overdue.
Alexim: Yeah, I have zero hope on EA games, but inexplicably on GOG are still missing many great games from the golden age of LucasArts.
IMHO the games that Dinsey contracted out to EA are nothing to write home about (One f the most recent is a X Wing/Tie Fighter Clone with new graphics and inferior gameplay) and to hbe honest I don't hink many of the remaining Lucasarts games could be called great but they should be avaiable.
Me my most anticpated Lucasarts game is "Secret Weapons Of The Luftwaffe".....

A point & click adventure in classic LucasArts style would also be lovely. Bonus points for making R2-D2 the player character.
Problm with most of the EA era games is they are pretty much wannabes versions of classic Lucasarts games with modern graphics but nowhere near as good gameplay as the originals.
Post edited May 01, 2021 by dudalb
This is wonderful news, but I can't believe we're still waiting for the remaining classic Star Wars PC games and software to be re-released:

Star Wars: Force Commander
Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace
Star Wars: Episode I: Battle for Naboo
Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge Activity Center
Star Wars: Yoda Stories
Star Wars: Behind the Magic
Star Wars: Pit Droids
Star Wars: Episode I Insider's Guide
Star Wars: Jar Jar's Journey Adventure Book
Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
Star Wars: DroidWorks
Star Wars: Math: Jabba's Game Galaxy
Star Wars: Episode I: The Gungan Frontier
Star Wars: Chess
Monopoly Star Wars
Star Wars: Early Learning Activity Center
Star Wars: Anakin's Speedway

It'd be fantastic if the recent games were released on GOG, too:

Star Wars: Battlefront Ultimate Edition
Star Wars: Battlefront II Celebration Edition
Star Wars: Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition
Star Wars: Squadrons
Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series

Also, I wonder if it's possible for classic console/portable-only Star Wars games to be given official modern PC ports like:

Super Star Wars
Super Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
Super Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
Star Wars: Masters of Teräs Käsi
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
Star Wars: Jedi Power Battles
Star Wars: Demolition
Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter
Star Wars: Racer Revenge
Star Wars: Obi-Wan
Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Star Wars: Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
Star Wars: Battlefront: Elite Squadron
Star Wars: Super Bombad Racing
Star Wars: Flight of the Falcon
Star Wars Trilogy: Apprentice of the Force
Star Wars: Lethal Alliance
Star Wars: Episode I: Obi-Wan's Adventures
Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones
Star Wars: The New Droid Army

Would absolutely love for this to happen.
Vector_Leader: Star Wars: Masters of Teräs Käsi
Only pure masochists would want this.
Vector_Leader: This is wonderful news, but I can't believe we're still waiting for the remaining classic Star Wars PC games and software to be re-released
I wouldn't be surprised if, sadly, Disney stopped caring about their old games a few years back for whatever reason. I don't think we saw a classic SW game release in 2020.
Great offers, bad timing, I really wanted to purchase Star Wars Episode 1 Racer :/
Vector_Leader: Star Wars: Masters of Teräs Käsi
Mr.Mumbles: Only pure masochists would want this.
I don't know, it's infamous enough to be something of a curiosity. Like the Holiday Special.
If you don't already own Jedi Academy, consider it.
Vector_Leader: This is wonderful news, but I can't believe we're still waiting for the remaining classic Star Wars PC games and software to be re-released
tfishell: I wouldn't be surprised if, sadly, Disney stopped caring about their old games a few years back for whatever reason. I don't think we saw a classic SW game release in 2020.
Well, I must recognize that Disney cared more about the old cathaloge of games than Lucasrts itself.

-At least in Steam they made old titles like Galactic Battlegrounds compatible enough with newer computers
-Created new patches and modernized a bit titles like Battleground classic series, even reenabling the multiplayer
-Let external studio Aspyr to create a new patch in Knights of the old republic II, (Steam)
-Relaunched Razer
-General weaks in other games. And future new port for consoles for Republic Commando (Aspyr)

For me that is having care enough with your own cahalogue.

Ok, they can lose interest and no launch or patch more games anymore But come on, it is a sterile assumption, because it could be valid for everything, for everybody and forever. At least they did more than Lucasarts in the past. And it is a fact. Aside what they will hypotheticaly do in the future. But I would not spend millions of dollars to abandon my old games in less than ten years. The are still popular and sell well enough.

Greetings.
Wish we could get Star Wars arcade game. Loved it when i was young flying an x-wing trough a wire framed death star. Happy days