It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The STAR WARS universe has been captivating audiences since the release of the original film in 1977, and its legacy has only grown stronger with time. Yet, as gaming enthusiasts our favorite way of immersing ourselves in this beloved galaxy far, far away is of course through video games!

To do just that, and to celebrate the upcoming May the 4th, we’ve prepared a Special Sale gathering STAR WARS titles with discounts up to 75% off!

Whether you're a longtime fan or new to the series, a Jedi or a Sith, a rebel or an imperial – there's something for everyone in our May the 4th sale to enjoy! Grand space battles, duels with lightsabers, speeding Podracers or… listening to the LEGO Cantina Band.

Here are some the examples of the bargains you can get:

LEGO® Star Wars™ - The Complete Saga (-75%)
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II (Classic, 2005) (-65%)
STAR WARS™: Knights of the Old Republic (-65%)
STAR WARS™ Galactic Battlegrounds Saga (-65%)
STAR WARS™: TIE Fighter Special Edition (-65%)

…and of course many more! Find them all HERE.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to experience the excitement and adventure of the STAR WARS universe all while saving big. The sale lasts until May 5th, 10 PM UTC. Additionally, if you enjoy all kinds of space games, make sure to check out our ongoing Space Out sale as well.

May the 4th be with you!
tfishell: Skyrim was absolutely a *heavy* game (along with the Mordor games and some others), but it was last year. I guess it depends on what one considers "as of late"; if you include last year, sure, we got heavy hitters.

We'll see what happens. :)
My bad, to me 'as of late' would mean a time span of half a year, 6 months. Skyrim was released last year on the 29th of September. Given that it was 7 months ago, I stand corrected. It was not that recent, and 'as of late' was a bit *pretentious* to use in that context.
.Keys: I'd buy the LEGO Star Wars Complete Saga, but it saddens me a lot that they removed one of the hubs from the game, together with extras that today are exclusive to the LEGO Star Wars Episode I, II, III and LEGO Star Wars Episode IV, V, VI PS2/Xbox era individual games. :(

I don't think its such a great loss though, as everything else is there... still.
I might be nitpicking at this point.
neumi5694: Actually they removed all hubs from Lego Star Wars 1 and 2 and replaced them with a new one.
Also minikits and red bricks are different/missing.

The original games were improved significantly. It feels much more coherent. One or two levels were replaced, the originals can still be played as extra.

Especially LSW1 has major problems on modern computers, it can't handle gamepads with analog triggers. If you try to configure the buttons, they will constantly fire. The games only comes with 4:3 resolutions and if you use a gamepad with round stick movement, the characters will only walk when you run diagonal, becasue it was made for pads that have square stick movement.

Get the game, you won't regret it.
Thank you for explaining. :)
They seem technically superior, but 'nostalgicaly' inferior then. Good games nonetheless it seems.
Thank you again.
Nice, picked up the last few Star Wars games, I was missing.
.Keys: Thank you for explaining. :)
They seem technically superior, but 'nostalgicaly' inferior then. Good games nonetheless it seems.
Thank you again.
You're welcome. I have all three games on CD/DVD. (Part 2 in the original version that can not be installed, a installer has to be downloaded first ^^). And while of course it's worth having part 1 and 2 separatly (with a somewhat complicated way to transfer savegames), if I wanted to play the game again, I would pick the complete saga.

Btw, who remembers this trailer?

This was the first time we saw live lightsabers since Star Wars 6 (and after Rebel Assault 1+2 the first Star Wars material with actors) and many people who saw this trailer first thought it was a new Star Wars movie.

We went absolutely nuts back then. Of course Quake fans stepped in and had to point out how bad it looked compared to Quake. But once the demo was out, they had to admit that the levels were by far larger with more open areas and much more complex mechanisms and with than anything that Quake could offer. In the demo level Kyle would have to sneak on a starship on a fuel station, had to manage fuel levels in pipes so he could find his way through and in the end ride a lift that just didn't seem to have an end.

The mission disk sequel (Mysteries of the Sith) was the first game with colored moveable light sources, btw. (lightsaber in JK shine white, the ones in MotS shine in the right color, also blast bolts do)
Post edited April 29, 2023 by neumi5694