It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

muntdefems: Well, it was bound to happen eventually, wasn't it? That GOG guy seemed to lose his way a long time ago, and his future doesn't bode well in any way. I decided to cut most of my ties with him and now I'm only visiting from time to time, with a very real chance of never coming back depending on how the recent rumors unfold.

Farewell MaGog, it was a pleasure working with you for a couple of years. Little Helper sends his regards. ;)
Nice to see @muntdefems. :-)
high rated
muntdefems: Well, it was bound to happen eventually, wasn't it? That GOG guy seemed to lose his way a long time ago, and his future doesn't bode well in any way. I decided to cut most of my ties with him and now I'm only visiting from time to time, with a very real chance of never coming back depending on how the recent rumors unfold.

Farewell MaGog, it was a pleasure working with you for a couple of years. Little Helper sends his regards. ;)
What a pleasure to see you. You've been missed.
I absolutely understand why this happens and I fully support it. Thanks for your service, MaGog!
So long, good journey and thanks for all the lists!
high rated
mrkgnao: ...
muntdefems: ...
Crap, what a sad week here :( Guys, just stay around, ok? You're doing great job for years, you don't owe us anything, but just consider at least a presence in this forum...
high rated
muntdefems: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Crap, what a sad week here :( Guys, just stay around, ok? You're doing great job for years, you don't owe us anything, but just consider at least a presence in this forum...
We'll see. For the next three months, while MaGog is closing shop, I'm still here.
Very sad to see the search engine going away :( It helped me a lot, while deciding what to buy on my wishlist :(

EDIT: I've missed the news, which are the reason for this decision, is here anyone who would be able to give me some insights or links what's happening in the background?
Post edited October 07, 2020 by MMLN
RIP in sweet smelling cat fluff MaGog.

MMLN: EDIT: I've missed the news, which are the reason for this decision, is here anyone who would be able to give me some insights or links what's happening in the background?
GOG is now selling epic store games with DRM. Someone's trying to say it's not actually GOG but I'll let you make your own conclusions.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/news_gog_galaxy_to_start_selling_epic_games
Post edited October 07, 2020 by clarry
high rated
Well, knowing MaGog, going off to a galaxy far, far away, is the only thing I expected her to do after the way GOG's been behaving for quite some time now.

She will be missed, but I hope and wish she has many great adventures wherever her journey takes her.

Take good care of her, and yourself, mrkgnao.
It's very sad that MaGog will go away. But I can understand why she has to go. It's probably too hard for her to stay and see what became of her old love GOG.

Maybe she can send us a postcard once in a while. Would be great to hear from her and to know that she's ok.

I will miss her.
Post edited October 23, 2020 by PaterAlf
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Well, knowing MaGog, going off to a galaxy far, far away, is the only thing I expected her to do after the way GOG's been behaving for quite some time now.

She will be missed, but I hope and wish she has many great adventures wherever her journey takes her.

I believe I have given one clue as to what lies ahead for her in space...
Sad, but I understand.

HypersomniacLive:
Will you still post in The "what did just update?" thread?

EDIT
:((
Post edited October 12, 2020 by JackknifeJohnson
HypersomniacLive: Well, knowing MaGog, going off to a galaxy far, far away, is the only thing I expected her to do after the way GOG's been behaving for quite some time now.

mrkgnao: I believe I have given one clue as to what lies ahead for her in space...
Why can't Magog remain in its legacy state? Are you no longer able to access Gog's API for product information? It would be awesome if you could give a more technical explanation for removing Magog.
high rated
mrkgnao: I believe I have given one clue as to what lies ahead for her in space...
ryuken3k: Why can't Magog remain in its legacy state? Are you no longer able to access Gog's API for product information? It would be awesome if you could give a more technical explanation for removing Magog.
No technical issues. I simply no longer want to support GOG. They're not worth my time.
Post edited October 09, 2020 by mrkgnao
Sorry to see you go. Thanks for hosting it.
Post edited October 13, 2020 by ZFR