It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With a rich history of technological innovation and a thriving community of talented developers, Ukraine has become a hub for creating immersive and captivating video game experiences. From stunning visuals to engaging narratives, Ukrainian game developers have been pushing the boundaries of creativity, earning recognition and admiration from players around the world.

Today, we want to celebrate their immense talent and passion with our Made in Ukraine sale that offers remarkable games created by our Ukrainian friends with discounts up to -90%. Enhance your library with masterpieces like:

Metro Exodus (-80%)
Sherlock Holmes Chapter One (-70%)
Cossacks 3 (-60%)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat (-75%)
Boxville (-30%)
NeverSynth (-85%)

…and many more – find them all HERE.

With games that appeal to a wide range of tastes, from action-packed adventures to thought-provoking puzzles, Ukrainian developers have successfully positioned themselves on the international stage, earning the respect of both players and industry professionals alike.

We’ll continue to celebrate their amazing works and wish them nothing but the best. Here’s to the talented people of Ukraine! The sale lasts until August 28th, 10 PM UTC, hope you enjoy it!
Breja: As if you could buy anything here :D
Dnimornut: You really think that it is difficult to buy games from steam, gog, ubistore, or any other at least somewhat notisable online shop here in Russia? My what narrow minded world you live in.
The irony is killing me again.
Breja: As if you could buy anything here :D
Dnimornut: You really think that it is difficult to buy games from steam, gog, ubistore, or any other at least somewhat notisable online shop here in Russia? My what narrow minded world you live in.
It's easy because Russia was part of the global economy until recently.

Disengagement takes time, just like annexation.

Even this week Domino's Pizza announced they were pulling out of Russia.

Admittedly you're not missing much but it does show the momentum of economic sanctions imposed because of war crimes.
I wanted to support Ukrainian developers. It is unfortunate that CD Project decided to prohibit me from doing this. Don't know what CD Project achieved with this.

Ah, no problem. I'll do it on Steam.
Post edited August 22, 2023 by BetaVersion
I feel so tired: Absolutely nothing . I just received the " russian nazi " label for my wishlist entry from a friendly ukrainian .
MarkoH01: Wow. I just read what they've commented under your wishlist. Those are extreme words and GOG really should take a look at them and at the user in question. I really can understand that the Ukranians are emnotional but imo this is far too extreme for a game forum in which GOG said that they don't want any political discussions ... and I am not even talking about the "f*ggot" part that's there in the comments as well.
Extreme words is an understatement. The commenter literally threatened another member of this forum, claiming they would "make them pay" and would do "terrible things" to them.

Sorry, but this crosses more than just one line. This is not the way we want to behave on this forum.
jfc
ValentB: So Ukraine wanting to live their life and to present their games is propaganda......

Didn't see you crying about Czech, Slovak, Polish sales.
Or French sale which is based on communist pro French Revolution event in history. That wasn't "politics" or "propaganda" apparently even though it was.
I think you might do well to read (again) what was written.
If you guys want to flame a bad software company or defend it, do so.

But can we please stop that political bull****?
foad01: If people here actually interested in some games, then FoxTail is a beautiful game.
As I said ... it is a great game made with much love for detail and the characters. I can't wait for it to get finished and to revisit my favorite fox lady Leah :)
neumi5694: If you guys want to flame a bad software company or defend it, do so.

I swear the things going on in this world, sometimes they make me want to ragequit this shit...
Dnimornut: Oh, goodie, you've compilated a list of games (and developers for that matter) that I've most definitely should not buy. Thanks.
The following list may also be of interest to you:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/russiamade_ukrainemade_gog_game_list

With sincerity, to you, a pleasant day.
neumi5694: If you guys want to flame a bad software company or defend it, do so.

MrMistveil: I swear the things going on in this world, sometimes they make me want to ragequit this shit...
Yep. I second this motion. Is this planet going crazy or what?

MrMistveil: I swear the things going on in this world, sometimes they make me want to ragequit this shit...
It's like you can't live without some political bull shoved down your throat. It's like this 24/7 where I live.
Nervensaegen: Yep. I second this motion. Is this planet going crazy or what?
It makes you wonder how the human species made it so far.
I want to bring topic back to what it need to be. We all like/love games, so there are some games that I want to see in the GOG store in near future, hope you also want this game in the GOG store, so you will give your vote and comment for such good games:

01) Tile Cities (2022). You can vote for it and leave a comment here: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/tile_cities_2022. Our votes for the game will give GOG an overview of how many gamers want Tile Cities in the GOG Store.

02) Another good game Timeloop: Sink Again Beach (2022), you may add you vote for it here: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/timeloop_sink_again_beach_2022, so it will be more chances that game will be added to the GOG store.
I'd like to remind you that political discussions are not permitted on our forum. Here's a refresher: https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001814049-Forum-Code-of-Conduct

Any person breaking those rules will be subject to an immediate ban.
Post edited August 23, 2023 by Clownski_