It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Free Children of Morta VISA Promotion if spent more than 25 USD or equivalent on VISA Card. Limited to 53,000 codes, from the 17th of September till the codes run out. Card must be saved to GOG account until promo code is issued, and will be sent within 14 days of eligible entry and not immediately.
Well this is new :D

Free DLC with DLC Purchase

Purchase Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Armistice before 1st October 2020 and get Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Modern Ships Pack free.
With the purchase of Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord before October 9th, 2020, at 1 PM UTC, and get Mount & Blade for free.
Sjuan: With the purchase of Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord before October 9th, 2020, at 1 PM UTC, and get Mount & Blade for free.
Thanks for this! was about to come here to post this :D
Europa Universalis II free from 20th to 24th October 2020 as part of 20th Anniversary of Europa Universalis Celebrations!! Go go go!
Post edited October 20, 2020 by Startrail
Free upgrade for preorders of Observer: System Redux to Deluxe edition which includes Digital Soundtrack and Artbook from 4th to 10th November 2020
Post edited November 06, 2020 by Startrail
Startrail: Free upgrade for Observer: System Redux to Deluxe edition which includes Digital Soundtrack and Artbook from 4th to 10th November 2020
Not quite right, I have to pay 5€. You get an 80% discount if you already have Observer in your catelog.
Startrail: Free upgrade for Observer: System Redux to Deluxe edition which includes Digital Soundtrack and Artbook from 4th to 10th November 2020
schradin: Not quite right, I have to pay 5€. You get an 80% discount if you already have Observer in your catelog.
Oops missed out a few words whilst typing this out. Let me edit the post. Thanks!

Free XIII Classic Edition and Classic Weapons Skin pack for Pre-orders of XIII from 7th to 10th November 2020
Post edited November 06, 2020 by Startrail
Free Teleglitch as part of paradox weekend from 13th to 15th November 2020. Go go go!
Free BUTCHER as part of Made in Poland Sale from the 16th to 18th of November 2020.

Go go go!
Startrail: Free BUTCHER as part of Made in Poland Sale from the 16th to 18th of November 2020.

Go go go!
Oooh thank you for the heads up! I didn't see this! It must've only just came up
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition free permanently according to the following instructions

Download or update your GOG GALAXY application. Go to the "Recent" view and check the banner at the top. Click the giveaway button if you agree to receive news, updates, and GOG offers. After a while, the game will show up in your games library inside the application and in your GOG.COM collection
Startrail: The Witcher: Enhanced Edition free permanently according to the following instructions

Download or update your GOG GALAXY application. Go to the "Recent" view and check the banner at the top. Click the giveaway button if you agree to receive news, updates, and GOG offers. After a while, the game will show up in your games library inside the application and in your GOG.COM collection
Thanks! I missed the last giveaway.
Seven Ehnhanced Edition free on Humble Bundle with GOG key. Sign up for their newsletter and you're done! Till 9th December 10am PST or run out, whichever first.

Go go go!

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/seven-enhanced-edition-free-game

Startrail: The Witcher: Enhanced Edition free permanently according to the following instructions

chaosttc: Thanks! I missed the last giveaway.
Always good to see a neighbour from up north :) take care with the MCO
Post edited December 08, 2020 by Startrail
Startrail: Always good to see a neighbour from up north :) take care with the MCO
Yes, you take care too :).
Hope that all is well.