It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Right now, Xenonauts is free for 48 hours.
Sjuan: Right now, Xenonauts is free for 48 hours.
How long is the sale? Are they going switch up the freebies?
tinyE: How long is the sale? Are they going switch up the freebies?
It says "Ends on June 18" on the front page. And if you mean the games you can get from spending certain amount, those probably won't change. Whether or not there will be more freebies during the sale in general, only GOG knows.
Post edited June 04, 2018 by Petrell
As stated by Sjuan!

Also 5 dollars purchase gets you Sunless Sea and 20 dollars gets you Rime as part of the Summer Sale.

Also more GOG Connect Games are up. Go go go!
Post edited July 30, 2019 by Startrail
New free game, ziggurat! Go go
New pre-order bonus, Shadows: Awakening, free soundtrack and artbook :)
New pre order bonus for Darksiders III

Exclusive armor set
Some new pre-order freebies

Death's gambit - Chosen of Death Pack which includes a scythe, a shield and a kickass mount

Warhammer 40K: Rites of War free with any purchase of Warhammer 40K Gladius - Relics of War till the 26th of July 2018
Post edited July 11, 2018 by Startrail
Pathfinder: Kingmaker new pre-order freebies

Receive the Expert's Hat, the Mesmerizing Necklace, and an Owlcat Pet
Well this is a pickle... we now have a temporary free game.... like literally temporary, and not free to keep for awhile. Here for archival, but won't be placed on the list.

Battlezone Combat Commander, free from the 27th of July to the 30th of July 2018.
It's the first time since I've been in GOG that they offer a free game but after a while they take it out of one's library. It is not that I am here long ago, but I hope it is not the beginning of similar practices in the future.
Sjuan: It's the first time since I've been in GOG that they offer a free game but after a while they take it out of one's library. It is not that I am here long ago, but I hope it is not the beginning of similar practices in the future.
It's a free to play weekend of the multiplayer component. If you like it you can buy it and if you don't you now know better than to buy it. I have no issues with it.
Sjuan: It's the first time since I've been in GOG that they offer a free game but after a while they take it out of one's library. It is not that I am here long ago, but I hope it is not the beginning of similar practices in the future.
GOG had done similar things at least twice or thrice in past few years.
Basically all of them are demo or preview.
I was not very informed of the details. Thanks to both :)
Haven't had time last month to update the pre-orders list, but here they are!

Phantom Doctrine - Buy before August 28 2018 and get artbook and soundtrack free

That's it! Surprisingly, for a month there wasn't any new pre-order bonuses. Must be a slow month.