It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gooberking: Ugh! Why did you have to post that? I didn't even realize Dust had a Linux version, and there it was for less than the 50% off I bought it for. Another rebuy. Should know better than to buy without checking by now.
Porkepix: Linux and Mac OS version are new and available since yesterday only ;)
At the moment, DRM-free for Linux and Mac OS and steam-only for Windows. Linux and Mac OS steam version are coming, as for Windows DRM-free version;

A very good news and I bought it too, very good game.
Looked good so I got it as well, together with 4 other titles on sale.
More lost business for GOG.
For the record, I have a "Megabyte Punch for $5" deal ticking away right now. I'd love to have the game, but, since my desktop runs Linux and they have a Linux version, I'll just wait for Desura or the Humble Store to put it on sale for $5 instead. I've got enough un-beaten games to wait 'em out.

Another lost sale for GOG.

(Actually, these days, I have a fairly strict rule about only buying GOG games that are too old to get a native Linux port. Very few exceptions.)
ssokolow: For the record, I have a "Megabyte Punch for $5" deal ticking away right now. I'd love to have the game, but, since my desktop runs Linux and they have a Linux version, I'll just wait for Desura or the Humble Store to put it on sale for $5 instead. I've got enough un-beaten games to wait 'em out.

Another lost sale for GOG.

(Actually, these days, I have a fairly strict rule about only buying GOG games that are too old to get a native Linux port. Very few exceptions.)
*blush* Well, this is ironic. First time I'm vocal about something I'm not buying on GOG for lack of Linux support and, after posting it, my Windows-using brothers ask me to buy it for them to save the extra $2.50 since they missed that gift box.

Oh well, Doesn't change my plans to buy my own copy somewhere else.
Post edited December 19, 2013 by ssokolow
DRM-free Linux version of Shadowrun Returns in the Humble Store: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/shadowrunreturns_storefront
Also, check out Ravensword Shadowlands: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/ravensword_shadowlands_storefront
Post edited December 19, 2013 by shmerl
^ Thanks for the heads-up.

A DRM-free filter option and a wishlist would make things easier in the Humble Store.
Yeah, I proposed for them to add the DRM-free search filter some time ago. You can send them your suggestions through the support contact, but I'm sure they are flooded with them, so the response can take a while. And of course implementation of that can take much longer or even never come.
Steam Allows Publishers To Disable Cross-Region Gifting. Great. Valve is pushing Linux on one hand, and on the other...

Thanks for all the choice you are giving me by not supporting Linux at all, GOG.
GOG and CDPR are too silent lately.
If GOG are going to add Linux support in 2014 I'd expect such an announcement to be near the release of The Witcher 3 with a promised Linux version of that for maximum cross-promotion publicity.

It would certainly be interesting to see how they would handle their compatibility guarantee (of course anything using DOSBox or ScummVM is sorted from the start).
I doubt that Witcher 3 will get Linux version in 2014. They seem to have a tight schedule and so far didn't even start any Linux development. They didn't even confirm that they want to start it in the future. I'd expect such version to come not sooner than some enhanced edition will come out.
Sir, You Are Being Hunted (FPS) early access release in the Humble Store:
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/siryouarebeinghunted_storefront
Post edited December 29, 2013 by shmerl
shmerl: Sir, You Are Being Hunted (FPS) early access release in the Humble Store:
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/siryouarebeinghunted_storefront
The Humble Store is shaping up to be quite a good alternative to GOG for me. Can GOG catch up in time? Find out in 2014!
Dust - An Elysian Tail is now only $3.75 at Humble, DRM free for linux (which is funny as it says: Publisher Microsoft) and Steam key for Windows.
The topic popped up again on Reddit. Needlless to say, people have given up hope, and rightfully so!
Future_Suture: The topic popped up again on Reddit. Needlless to say, people have given up hope, and rightfully so!
Is it too early for frustration? Probably not too early for that, but It's way too early to give up hope altogether by my estimation. Of course I try not to have very high hopes for anything, because that only sets you up for a bigger disappointment if it doesn't work out.
Post edited January 01, 2014 by JohnnyDollar