It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: From now on whenever Tauto makes a post I'm going to reply to it by posting a quote from "The Official Acclaim Strategy Guide for Shadow Man".

"Head through the door at the end of the tunnel." pg 79
hurvl: I might actually benefit from this, hah, since I started playing Shadow Man not so long ago and got stuck. Looking at videos I realized that I had missed so many things that I'd need to restart it all over again and I don't want to do that. Great atmosphere and everything, but easy to get lost or not be able to find your way.
Since I started this I noticed several other people have the manual. I bought it for the same reasons you need it and I would guess ditto for the others. Like you said, great atmosphere. WAY too easy to get lost. :P
hurvl: I might actually benefit from this, hah, since I started playing Shadow Man not so long ago and got stuck. Looking at videos I realized that I had missed so many things that I'd need to restart it all over again and I don't want to do that. Great atmosphere and everything, but easy to get lost or not be able to find your way.
tinyE: Since I started this I noticed several other people have the manual. I bought it for the same reasons you need it and I would guess ditto for the others. Like you said, great atmosphere. WAY too easy to get lost. :P
I wasn't even aware of this Strategy Guide, damn I may actually try it one more time with a tablet and this guide at hand.
Well it would seem that Tauto has inadvertently caused something helpful and constructive to take place in here.

I can only imagine that the very thought may drive him to Hari Kari.
tinyE: Well it would seem that Tauto has inadvertently caused something helpful and constructive to take place in here.

Good.
tinyE: Well it would seem that Tauto has inadvertently caused something helpful and constructive to take place in here.

l0rdtr3k: Good.
He might be gone.
nvm
Post edited December 05, 2015 by apehater
Does anyone know what a "gog promo kickstarter key" is ?

Does this key contain a full game that will be in your library permanently or something else.

I am getting a trade deal where a person is offering me a key like above.

Just wanted to double check what it actually means. Thanks
Post edited December 06, 2015 by sasuke12
sasuke12: Does anyone know what a "gog promo kickstarter key" is ?

Does this key contain a full game that will be in your library permanently or something else.

What game?

bela555: What game?
SOMA and hard west
Post edited December 06, 2015 by sasuke12
sasuke12: SOMA and hard west
Maybe ask for more details or the specific kickstart URL that details it.
On hard west kickstarter page they are talking about only steam keys

Like:
[i]Pledge $10 or more

250 backers All gone!

Courier -
Steam key (LIMITED DISCOUNT!) on release + Thanks in game credits section[/i]

Edit: Sounds fake for me anyways.
Post edited December 06, 2015 by bela555
low rated
I'd be very careful. Even if you think this is someone trusted, check the name very carefully. We have a scammer who copies avatars and changes O's to zeros and L's to 1's in order to appear to be someone else. So unless he's willing to send his code first and let you try it to make sure it works, I wouldn't trust it.

YOU MUST DOUBLE CHECK THAT PERSON
next imposter scamm via chat:

nes the scammer impersonated BLARTH with the alt BARTH.
low rated
apehater: next imposter scamm via chat:

nes the scammer impersonated BLARTH with the alt BARTH.
wilheimm: Wakalo, Nes, amrit9037, apehater - you are all horrible people
So speaks the scammer...
I'm surprised no one put this jerk on the scammer list yet...
Remember when he first posted and claimed to be a "friend" of Honx who was scammed?
How he knew what the account name was on the gift code, claiming it was someone's real name but didn't realize it was actually a blue?

The only way he could have known the name was on the code is if he was the scammer...

Wilheimm, fuck off scammer!