It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dick1982: hm. did i just lose 5 rep for posting that, or did my "women in the kitchen" post do that???
toxicTom: Post the "woman in the kitchen" thing in the #gamergate thread and see what happens...
damn it, its a real temptation
dick1982: no way. they don't need more fuel for bloggerific drama.
toxicTom: Also they seem to have some rep-multiplier attached to the thread, but only to the [-1]-button.
thats not the only thread, where this shit goes on, there are many such threads
Post edited October 07, 2015 by apehater
dick1982: no way. they don't need more fuel for bloggerific drama.
toxicTom: Also they seem to have some rep-multiplier attached to the thread, but only to the [-1]-button.
that sure makes me wanna crash the forums with no survivors.
apehater: damn it, its a real temptation
thats not the only thread, where this shit goes on, there are many such threads
Like this one.

But this, and the other scammer thread are a battlefield between crooks and honest people.

The #GG thread could be civil discussion. I don't believe the mass-downreppers are the same as the people actually posting in the thread. Makes me rather sad. When I remember that we had a thread about religion/atheism - one of the touchiest subjects there are - and that thread ran pages and pages and for almost a year, and except for a few posts, remained very civil, polite and an interesting exchange of opinions and beliefs. I was glad when that thread died, because it had become pointless (agree to disagree was the only option left). But I really miss the discussion culture.
Hey asshat that is derepping people bc obviously they can't get laid (I know you read this thread):

If you are gonna start this shit, at least have the balls and call us out and not hide under your millions of sad little alts that are your only friends, or the idiots you hired to do whatever dumb thing you did on GYG thread. And I don't mean in a PM you sad, sad, little bitch, I mean here on the forum. Fucking grow a pair. I rarely de-rep, but when I do, I at least say that I did it if called on it. So yeah, do you have more balls than a girl (me, i'm a girl fuck-nut)? Probably not, as will be shown as my rep gets lower and you hide and say dick.

Ok, you can go back to your sock and lotion now.
And Tauto, if you are gunsynd, man I'm sad that you've come to this. I really liked you. hope whatever is bothering you gets betters. peace!
Crewdroog: Hey asshat that is derepping people bc obviously they can't get laid (I know you read this thread):

If you are gonna start this shit, at least have the balls and call us out and not hide under your millions of sad little alts that are your only friends, or the idiots you hired to do whatever dumb thing you did on GYG thread. And I don't mean in a PM you sad, sad, little bitch, I mean here on the forum. Fucking grow a pair. I rarely de-rep, but when I do, I at least say that I did it if called on it. So yeah, do you have more balls than a girl (me, i'm a girl fuck-nut)? Probably not, as will be shown as my rep gets lower and you hide and say dick.

And Tauto, if you are gunsynd, man I'm sad that you've come to this. I really liked you. hope whatever is bothering you gets betters. peace!
I figured Tauto was an alt. Considering NES would have to invent both his friends and his girlfriend.
Crewdroog: Hey asshat that is derepping people bc obviously they can't get laid (I know you read this thread):

pimpmonkey2382.313: I figured Tauto was an alt. Considering NES would have to invent both his friends and his girlfriend.
who the fuck knows. ah, you've hit 223, congrats. when do you start getting black holes? this whole forum can get sucked into your vortex. that would be awesome.
pimpmonkey2382.313: I figured Tauto was an alt. Considering NES would have to invent both his friends and his girlfriend.
Crewdroog: who the fuck knows. ah, you've hit 223, congrats. when do you start getting black holes? this whole forum can get sucked into your vortex. that would be awesome.
Haven't made any stars explode tonight yet, probably closer to midnight. :P
pimpmonkey2382.313: Haven't made any stars explode tonight yet, probably closer to midnight. :P
lol. i'm considering making a circle jerk thread for all us that have been derepped. although for you, it might need to be just one massive train.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Haven't made any stars explode tonight yet, probably closer to midnight. :P
Crewdroog: lol. i'm considering making a circle jerk thread for all us that have been derepped. although for you, it might need to be just one massive train.
Fitting, I can smoke like a freight train. lol
Crewdroog: lol. i'm considering making a circle jerk thread for all us that have been derepped. although for you, it might need to be just one massive train.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Fitting, I can smoke like a freight train. lol
ugh, I quit smoking a year ago, and for whatever reason, I really want one today, but I keep saying no. And i had forgotten about it, until you said that. lol. dammit. at least it is late and I won't go out.
dick1982: that sure makes me wanna crash the forums with no survivors.
Have we started the fire?
Post edited October 08, 2015 by bad_fur_day1
pimpmonkey2382.313: Fitting, I can smoke like a freight train. lol
Crewdroog: ugh, I quit smoking a year ago, and for whatever reason, I really want one today, but I keep saying no. And i had forgotten about it, until you said that. lol. dammit. at least it is late and I won't go out.
*throws doff-ends at your feet

GWAN! - You know you wanna pick em up and find a light! O_____o~
dick1982: that sure makes me wanna crash the forums with no survivors.
bad_fur_day1: Have we started the fire?
Yes, the fire rises.
bad_fur_day1: Have we started the fire?
dick1982: Yes, the fire rises.
Perhaps Bane cat is wondering why you'd shoot a man before throwing him out of the forums.
bad_fur_day1: Perhaps Bane cat is wondering why you'd shoot a man before throwing him out of the forums.
At least the cat can talk ,but who am I?