It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Painted_Doll: G2A is a shady marketplace .
SomaTron: They work usually but sometimes the keys get revoked and you must send them a replacement/refund ticket.
My suggestion, find a new "supplier" that is more reputable. Like GOG for instance.
Painted_Doll: G2A is a shady marketplace .
SomaTron: They work usually but sometimes the keys get revoked and you must send them a replacement/refund ticket.
At least you should tell people that your key is from G2A, before making the trade.

But anyway, do you intend to rectify this problem? I got nothing for my three games, and they are quality games, not some random garbage.
Seb71: But anyway, do you intend to rectify this problem? I got nothing for my three games, and they are quality games, not some random garbage.
Fair question.

I say we give him a chance to make up for it. If he doesn't, onto the list in BOLD PRINT he goes.
Post edited October 23, 2015 by tinyE
I finally visited G2A just só I could see how shady it is.
Well,they sell Battle.net codes.
l0rdtr3k: I finally visited G2A just só I could see how shady it is.
Did you see any nice bridges available? :P
l0rdtr3k: I finally visited G2A just só I could see how shady it is.
tinyE: Did you see any nice bridges available? :P
I saw the Rio-Niteroi bridge for quite a low price there.
Seriously though,I went to all of usual resellers like Gamersgate and GMG and none of them offer B.net codes and I think only Blizzard sell those kinda like here with GOG codes.
low rated
l0rdtr3k: Seriously though,I went to all of usual resellers like Gamersgate and GMG and none of them offer B.net codes and I think only Blizzard sell those
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_n_3?fst=as%3Aoff&rh=n%3A2445220011%2Ck%3ABattle-net&keywords=Battle-net&ie=UTF8&qid=1445621128&rnid=2941120011
Post edited October 23, 2015 by Painted_Doll
l0rdtr3k: Seriously though,I went to all of usual resellers like Gamersgate and GMG and none of them offer B.net codes and I think only Blizzard sell those
Painted_Doll: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_n_3?fst=as%3Aoff&rh=n%3A2445220011%2Ck%3ABattle-net&keywords=Battle-net&ie=UTF8&qid=1445621128&rnid=2941120011
Nothing appears here on my end. Maybe because of region stuff.
low rated
l0rdtr3k: Nothing appears here on my end. Maybe because of region stuff.
Amazon sells Battle.net codes .
Painted_Doll: Amazon sells Battle.net codes .
But I click the link and nothing appears. Only some unrelated vídeos.
low rated
Painted_Doll: Amazon sells Battle.net codes .
i thought blizzard banned that long ago?
low rated
dick1982: i thought blizzard banned that long ago?
Blizzard banned Amazon ? When ?
low rated
dick1982: i thought blizzard banned that long ago?
Painted_Doll: Blizzard banned Amazon ? When ?
not sure if you're trying to slander amazon or defend illegal resellers. but not funny.

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/wow_tou.html
[i]8. Ownership/Selling of the Account or Virtual Items.
Blizzard does not recognize the transfer of World of Warcraft Accounts or BNET Accounts (each an “Account”). You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, and any such attempt shall be null and void. Blizzard owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that appears in the Game. You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in the Game, or any other attributes associated with any Account. Blizzard does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property executed outside of the Game, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the “real world” of anything that appears or originates in the Game. Accordingly, you may not sell in-game items or currency for “real” money, or exchange those items or currency for value outside of the Game.[/i]

http://us.battle.net/en/security/theft#gold
[i]Solution:
Do not buy gold, and do not solicit power levelers. Frankly, their services are not worth the money or the headache of potential credit card theft, not to mention a permanent ban if you are caught. Factor in the fact that supporting them means making the game worse for everyone, and it becomes clear that what they are offering simply isn’t worth it.[/i]
Please be cautious when trading with <span class="bold">doomstarz</span>.
Not a confirmed scammer but he is suspicious.

If you want to take the risk of a trade, please let him send ALL his keys first and redeem them immediately, to check if they are valid. If they don't work, nope out ASAP and cancel the trade.

His account was created Oct 2015, so he should send first anyway.
Post edited October 29, 2015 by Graubert
low rated
Graubert: Please be cautious when trading with <span class="bold">doomstarz</span>.
Not a confirmed scammer but he is suspicious.

If you want to take the risk of a trade, please let him send ALL his keys first and redeem them immediately, to check if they are valid. If they don't work, nope out ASAP and cancel the trade.

His account was created Oct 2015, so he should send first anyway.
link to post didn't work for me. don't see anyone else buggered by him yet.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/page850

SomaTron still looks suspicious to me.