It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dick1982: link to post didn't work for me. [..]
SomaTron still looks suspicious to me.
Any link here seems ko.. anyway, search SomaTron in this thread for info.
Seb71: But anyway, do you intend to rectify this problem? I got nothing for my three games, and they are quality games, not some random garbage.
tinyE: Fair question.

I say we give him a chance to make up for it. If he doesn't, onto the list in BOLD PRINT he goes.
Still got nothing from SomaTron. Not even answers in chat.
tinyE: Fair question.

I say we give him a chance to make up for it. If he doesn't, onto the list in BOLD PRINT he goes.
Seb71: Still got nothing from SomaTron. Not even answers in chat.
Barring the possibility that he's been lost at sea or on a business trip I say we put out the word to avoid trading with him.
looks like somatron (if he is even real and not another meatpuppet) didn't like me pointing that out.

ok... all my somatron and G2A related posts got mass-downrepped in just 1 day?
Attachments:
Post edited October 30, 2015 by dick1982
Painted_Doll: Blizzard banned Amazon ? When ?
dick1982: not sure if you're trying to slander amazon or defend illegal resellers. but not funny.

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/wow_tou.html
[i]8. Ownership/Selling of the Account or Virtual Items.
Blizzard does not recognize the transfer of World of Warcraft Accounts or BNET Accounts (each an “Account”). You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, and any such attempt shall be null and void. Blizzard owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that appears in the Game. You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in the Game, or any other attributes associated with any Account. Blizzard does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property executed outside of the Game, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the “real world” of anything that appears or originates in the Game. Accordingly, you may not sell in-game items or currency for “real” money, or exchange those items or currency for value outside of the Game.[/i]

http://us.battle.net/en/security/theft#gold
[i]Solution:
Do not buy gold, and do not solicit power levelers. Frankly, their services are not worth the money or the headache of potential credit card theft, not to mention a permanent ban if you are caught. Factor in the fact that supporting them means making the game worse for everyone, and it becomes clear that what they are offering simply isn’t worth it.[/i]
Or maybe they got the wrong end of the stick and thought Blizzard banned Amazon selling hard copies. On the subject of G2A or other key reseller, although they usually work, I'd never use them for Bnet and Gog codes and for expensive things.
Post edited October 30, 2015 by sherringon456

Please be cautious when trading with doomstarz.
Not a confirmed scammer but he is suspicious.

If you want to take the risk of a trade, please let him send ALL his keys first and redeem them immediately, to check if they are valid. If they don't work, nope out ASAP and cancel the trade.

His account was created Oct 2015, so he should send first anyway.
Update: All signs point towards doomstarz being a scammer. Can't recommend trading with him.

--------

From trading thread:

Developments since Friday deal..

Tried to Make a Trade with user SN0BLUE, I did NOT get SCAMMED, it was mostly a mail issue on SN0BLUE's end.. Also very long time between answers. However all the codes were invalid for some reason..

SN0BLUE did deliver their part of the deal today but as I stated, all codes invalid.. Very odd, the codes seem legit. So.. I hope SN0BLUE can clear this up with Support..

Will update and remove this Edit when/if things get sorted.. But as it stands.. SN0BLUE delivered invalid codes, which will be looked into.

Edit: In hindsight, might just be a certain way of scamming though.. Well more news tomorrow.. Until then.. Be careful trading with SN0BLUE, just saying..
I recommend not trading with SN0BLUE, this reeks of scammer too.
If they fail to get you to post your codes first, they post some invalid ones and hope that you answer with your gamecodes before checking the validity of their fake keys.

Be cautious, as long as you don't post your keys, these scammers can't do nothing.
Post edited November 03, 2015 by Graubert
low rated

Please be cautious when trading with doomstarz.
Not a confirmed scammer but he is suspicious.

If you want to take the risk of a trade, please let him send ALL his keys first and redeem them immediately, to check if they are valid. If they don't work, nope out ASAP and cancel the trade.

His account was created Oct 2015, so he should send first anyway.
Graubert: Update: I'm pretty sure he is a scammer. Can't recommend trading with him. All signs point towards doomstarz being a scammer.

--------

From trading thread:

Developments since Friday deal..

Tried to Make a Trade with user SN0BLUE, I did NOT get SCAMMED, it was mostly a mail issue on SN0BLUE's end.. Also very long time between answers. However all the codes were invalid for some reason..

SN0BLUE did deliver their part of the deal today but as I stated, all codes invalid.. Very odd, the codes seem legit. So.. I hope SN0BLUE can clear this up with Support..

Will update and remove this Edit when/if things get sorted.. But as it stands.. SN0BLUE delivered invalid codes, which will be looked into.

Edit: In hindsight, might just be a certain way of scamming though.. Well more news tomorrow.. Until then.. Be careful trading with SN0BLUE, just saying..
Graubert: I recommend not trading with SN0BLUE, this reeks of scammer too.
If they fail to get you to post your codes first, they post some invalid ones and hope that you answer with your gamecodes before checking the validity of their fake keys.

Be cautious, as long as you don't post your keys, these scammers can't do nothing.
Full proof would be better than assumptions.

Edit.
I love the way people try to ignore posts by going offline.
Post edited November 02, 2015 by Tauto
Scammed

Developments since the Friday Oct. 31st "trade" on the GOG General Trade Forum.

SN0BLUE contacted me via GOG Galaxy Chat and Email. Should have been a warning clock there I suppose, but this was my first trade.. It did not end well..

This is how it went:

Agreed on a trade, the name was not in the scammers thread, with user SN0BLUE, after I sent my part of the deal, he/she took a very long time between answers. All the codes I got (After 2 days) were invalid.

SN0BLUE "delivered" the codes BUT as I stated, ALL CODES INVALID

Very odd thing indeed, the codes seemed legit. Later found out all codes were bought from G2A and not from GOG, G2A has a bad rep, I later found out. Never been to G2A before.

Take heed people when trading with this user. Gave the person 6 days to come up with proper codes, but no proper codes came.

Conclusion: SN0BLUE delivered invalid codes. I was SCAMMED

Posted in here too.. Seems a few posted my post in here too. Thanks to Graubert for posting this..
Post edited November 05, 2015 by The_Immortal
The_Immortal: Scammed

Developments since the Friday Oct. 31st "trade" on the GOG General Trade Forum.

SN0BLUE contacted me via GOG Galaxy Chat and Email. Should have been a warning clock there I suppose, but this was my first trade.. It did not end well..

This is how it went:

Agreed on a trade, the name was not in the scammers thread, with user SN0BLUE, after I sent my part of the deal, he/she took a very long time between answers. All the codes I got (After 2 days) were invalid.

SN0BLUE "delivered" the codes BUT as I stated, ALL CODES INVALID

Very odd thing indeed, the codes seemed legit. Later found out all codes were bought from G2A and not from GOG, G2A has a bad rep, I later found out. Never been to G2A before....
NOTE: Don't buy or trade codes from Kinguin either.
www.polygon.com/2015/2/9/8006693/the-truth-behind-those-mysteriously-cheap-gray-market-game-codes

<i>But Polygon contacted Humble Bundle, which sells books and games through its Humble Store. They say that the code we bought didn't come from their store. They'd never seen it before.

"We intend our Humble Bundle products to be used solely by the purchaser," co-founder and COO John Graham told Polygon via email. "In the case that the purchaser intends to give their content to a friend, we ask that they use our official gifting features."</i>

might be reselling fake codes from humble bundle /etc.
Post edited November 05, 2015 by dick1982
Well I just traded a Besiege steam key for an invalid code from SAVAGE555. I'll edit this post if it turns out to just be an error or if the situation in rectified somehow. It was only my second trade and probably my last one too. Pretty bummed out.
Dgaart: Well I just traded a Besiege steam key for an invalid code from SAVAGE555. I'll edit this post if it turns out to just be an error or if the situation in rectified somehow. It was only my second trade and probably my last one too. Pretty bummed out.
Are you talking about this guy?
This guy approached me for trade for 5 keys.
When I told him to send his key first as he had almost ZERO forum activity he refused to do trade.
Even the steam wishlist he sent me is changed now.

I am NOT saying that he is a scammer but his activity did sound suspicious.
BECAUSE THE STEAM PROFILE HE SHOWED ME WAS FROM PORTUGAL WHILE HIS GOG PROFILE IS FROM UNITED KINGDOM.

You can check my chat with him.
Attachments:
Post edited November 08, 2015 by amrit9037
Dgaart: Well I just traded a Besiege steam key for an invalid code from SAVAGE555. I'll edit this post if it turns out to just be an error or if the situation in rectified somehow. It was only my second trade and probably my last one too. Pretty bummed out.
amrit9037: Are you talking about this guy?
When I told him to send his key first as he had almost ZERO forum activity he refused to do trade.

BECAUSE THE STEAM PROFILE HE SHOWED ME WAS FROM PORTUGAL WHILE HIS GOG PROFILE IS FROM UNITED KINGDOM.

That's the guy. He said he had a Massive Chalice key for my Besiege one, which was already a good deal for him even if he wasn't scamming, imo. I sent mine first because I also have little activity and little trade history on here, and he wasn't on the scam list or a very new account. The key he gave me was very short so it seemed questionable. I tried it and it was invalid. I told him the key was invalid when I tried to enter it and he said "What? That's impossible! I bought it from the store..", to which I responded with instructions how to to check in Orders & Settings to see if the gift key was somehow already redeemed and asked him to double check that he sent me the whole code. I haven't heard back yet.

You dodged a bullet.
low rated
amrit9037: Are you talking about this guy?

Dgaart: That's the guy. He said he had a Massive Chalice key for my Besiege one, which was already a good deal for him even if he wasn't scamming, imo. I sent mine first because I also have little activity and little trade history on here, and he wasn't on the scam list or a very new account. The key he gave me was very short so it seemed questionable. I tried it and it was invalid. I told him the key was invalid when I tried to enter it and he said "What? That's impossible! I bought it from the store..", to which I responded with instructions how to to check in Orders & Settings to see if the gift key was somehow already redeemed and asked him to double check that he sent me the whole code. I haven't heard back yet.

You dodged a bullet.
amrit9037 isn't as clean as some people think,but don't take my word.Do your research.
Dgaart: [..]
Ignore Tauto please, he's a scammer supporter and mass dereps people.
Dgaart: [..]
phaolo: Ignore Tauto please, he's a scammer supporter and mass dereps people.
And he molests puppies.

Okay I can't prove that last part but I'm working on it.