It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Okay, I'll try to explain it just one more time so bear with me.....

First- The title of my post is misleading its not just scammers that are on that list but alt accounts that help other alt accounts so.... alt-alt accounts. When I started the list it was primarily just accounts that were in various giveaways that had there reputations fluctuate from a negative number to a positive number with that said I want to make it clear no one on the list was -2 and a week later they were +3, no, I made sure it was something more extreme like lets say -10 and within a week the most they were +10 or higher and at which point I would fully monitor them and see a back and forth with there reputation..... Or a tug of war. Multiple times.

Second- ZFR, I wish I would of consulted you when I was creating the list, all I did was record reputation gains/loses and time but then ended up deleting that stuff after talking with another member on how useless it is to keep track of all of that and just plain odd....... My mistake on that one.

Okay so going back to the alt-alt accounts reference, Tauto and Tort both were watched and ultimately put on the list because of there reputation snowballing back and forth but they weren't asking for games or just being trolls what I noticed was they would direct a thread or create a sort of chaos in a thread that was in favor of regular scammers at the time..... Like me yelling hey look over there! Or like Tauto walking into a thread and accusing regular long time users of being scammers or whatever at the height of alt accounts and causing paranoia (I'm not explaining how that helps scammers (at the time) and how disinformation works, you figure it out). Now that last part in of itself is not enough to get my attention at the time for me to watch you but add the reputation thing and well..... it doesn't look right.

"But! Emachine! There reputation hasn't gone up! Or its been really steady like Tort's.... What do you say?"
Sleeper Agent.

One last thing I don't down-vote any of these two in any of the threads except in the recipe thread.... I'm trying to keep that clean. Ultimately my list is just a rough outline and a futile attempt to keep track of people because once the list and the names on those lists are known then those users on said list can and will make new accounts.....:)))))))))
low rated
tort1234: snip
ZFR: You're not really making any friends with this kind of attitude.

That aside, it is ironic how you called amrit a "scammer" simply because of some of his old activity on a torrent site, and then you kept at it even after he came clean, despite the fact that he didn't really scam anyone per se. And now, just over a month later, you yourself get (ha ha) accused of being a scammer. Much as I honestly hate to see you being accused for something you didn't do, I can't help but see that little bit of poetic justice in all this...
Poetic justice ? I really don't care about rep, I just speak the truth even if it hurts people and destroys the bubble full of illusions they live in.

For all I know amrit9037 himself could have made alt account and put me as a scammer.
Emachine9643 is an alt account after all.

At least I gave proof of him illegally downloading gog games on piratebay.
Post edited September 18, 2015 by tort1234
tort1234: For all I know amrit9037 himself could have made alt account and put me as a scammer. EMachine is an alt account after all.
Shit like that I would notice. From both of them and again add the reputation thing.
Just shoot me.
tinyE: Just shoot me.
Okay...... BOOM!
low rated
Emachine9643: Tauto and Tort both were watched and ultimately put on the list because of there reputation snowballing back and forth but they weren't asking for games or just being trolls. Now that last part in of itself is not enough to get my attention at the time for me to watch you but add the reputation thing and well..... it doesn't look right.

"But! Emachine! There reputation hasn't gone up! Or its been really steady like Tort's.... What do you say?"
Sleeper Agent.
So you put people on scammer list because "it doesn't look right" ? What kind of logic is that ? At least give proof.
*dead*
tort1234:
Don't do that..... Arrrgh. YOUR SHIT YO-YOED! How does your rep go from -10 for example to +10 in a few days and back down and up again? All with in a week.

tinyE: *dead*
TinyE?!.... TinyEEEEE?!!..... TinyEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Post edited September 18, 2015 by Emachine9643
tort1234: At least give proof.
I think you've mistaken this for a court of law where you can sit back and demand proof. Unless you can prove you're not a witch they'll just have to burn you at the stake.
low rated
tort1234:
Emachine9643: Don't do that..... Arrrgh. YOUR SHIT YO-YOED! How does your rep go from -10 for example to +10 in a few days and back down and up again? All with in a week.

tinyE: *dead*
Emachine9643: TinyE?!.... TinyEEEEE?!!..... TinyEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Your a P.I. and Rep Counter\Inspector too?
tort1234: At least give proof.
theslitherydeee: I think you've mistaken this for a court of law where you can sit back and demand proof. Unless you can prove you're not a witch they'll just have to burn you at the stake.
Well, we can check if he weighs the same as a duck.
theslitherydeee: I think you've mistaken this for a court of law where you can sit back and demand proof. Unless you can prove you're not a witch they'll just have to burn you at the stake.
Breja: Well, we can check if he weighs the same as a duck.
Good idea. We shall use my largest scales.
high rated
Agreed, if statements are presented as facts proof should be provided to support them. And this should be followed by everyone.

So:

Sachys: ^ just doesnt have the load
Tauto: ^ SCAMMER
Perhaps I've missed it, but have you provided proof? Please, link me to it, and if you haven't, why don't you share it with the rest of us?

tort1234: [...]

Emachine9643 is an alt account after all.

[...]
Would you like to share the supporting proof? Again, I may have missed it, so please link me to it if you have already.
Tauto: ^ SCAMMER
HypersomniacLive: Perhaps I've missed it, but have you provided proof? Please, link me to it, and if you haven't, why don't you share it with the rest of us?
Its amusing how he has been relentlessly harassing Emachine9643 for putting him on a list without any proof while doing the same previously, ofcourse there is no evidence supporting the irrational accusation.

www.gog.com/forum/general/gogfix_the_rep_or_delete_my_account_now/post334

That is gunsynd's old account and incase people are still unaware Tauto/gunsynd are one and the same.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/scammer_hysteria/post13
Post edited September 18, 2015 by stg83
My popcorn is stale :(