It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
dick1982: i swear everytime i post in this topic, my rep goes down. then again, i can't resist replying to tauto's shit. all the time
This is a thread that caters to cyberbullies and the self righteous, and you wonder why people are repping you down?

The "evidence" they use is rather flimsy. There's any number of reasons why a new account would come on at the same time as something else. There's always something happening here. There's always some butthurt person that's upset about something. That's just life in a large forum.

Personally, it saddens me to see how tolerant Mr. Gog has been of the trolling and cyberbullying that goes on here. There's almost certainly people that have been drummed out of here based upon the accusations in these threads.

The whole bit about Tauto being nes is rather thin on the evidence and seems more based upon paranoia and fear than any legitimate evidence. Reminds me of post-9/11 America where it was arrest first and ask questions never. Or the Red Scare.
......When I complied the list it was during the height of the alt accounts and I was monitoring peoples reputation and how it would go from lets say -20 to +20 in as little as a week (40 points). Also I would pay attention to how people were interacting with other users, seeing who associated with who. The list is not all Nes accounts there were or are three main users who were scamming heavily during that period but some on the list were other lesser scammers.

Edit- Also noticed writing styles/structures.......
Post edited September 15, 2015 by Emachine9643
deleted
Emachine9643: ......When I complied the list it was during the height of the alt accounts and I was monitoring peoples reputation and how it would go from lets say -20 to +20 in as little as a week (40 points). Also I would pay attention to how people were interacting with other users, seeing who associated with who. The list is not all Nes accounts there were or are three main users who were scamming heavily during that period but some on the list were other lesser scammers.

Tauto: So,where is your proof that I scammed or tried to scam a game?I just hope you never get jury duty as I'm sure the person would instantly be found guilty.
The same can be said if you were on a jury and the defendant was gay, black, and or a cook. :D
Tauto: Can someone please show where I tried to scam a game?
I don't remember any incidents involving you in particular, but your MY BUDDY NES title and bigoted remarks certainly haven't endeared you to anyone.
high rated
Emachine9643: ......When I complied the list it was during the height of the alt accounts and I was monitoring peoples reputation and how it would go from lets say -20 to +20 in as little as a week (40 points). Also I would pay attention to how people were interacting with other users, seeing who associated with who. The list is not all Nes accounts there were or are three main users who were scamming heavily during that period but some on the list were other lesser scammers.

And how does tort1234 at all fit in here on any of those points? his rep is accounted for (26 rep in 120 days is very legit; given how his posts were downrepped). Nothing with his interactions or associations, suggests he's nes or a "lesser" scammer, whatever that means. His "styles/structures" in no way resembles that of nes or any other scammer.

For the record, here are his posts (and those are only the ones that the search function here returns):
http://www.gog.com/forum/general?search=tort1234

(As I said, not the friendliest guy)

Show me even one post where he behaves like a scammer. Alternatively show me one known nes alt (or another scammer) with as much forum interaction like tort1234.

Please take him off the list. This is called KNOWN scammers for a reason, and is not a list of people you have a bad feeling about. I can understand adding people who are clearly nes alts or even ones against whom there is some circumstantial evidence, but tort1234 is not one of those.

Adding people without proof to this will soon turn the whole thing into a joke.
Post edited September 15, 2015 by ZFR
high rated
theslitherydeee: I don't remember any incidents involving you in particular, but your MY BUDDY NES title and bigoted remarks certainly haven't endeared you to anyone.
Tauto: That's not really the point.Being accused of something as low as scamming,IS.As for my buddy nes,if the forum want to attack me then I will retaliate by putting it in their faces.
As I stated before, a bigot is a hell of a lot worse than being a scammer.

I'll agree, you ARE NOT a scammer.

You'd need a promotion for that.
high rated
tinyE: As I stated before, a bigot is a hell of a lot worse than being a scammer.

I'll agree, you ARE NOT a scammer.

You'd need a promotion for that.
Tauto: Go and fall off the wagon.
Oh that's cute.

You must be proud of yourself for that one. :P
high rated
tinyE: Oh that's cute.

You must be proud of yourself for that one. :P
Tauto: What this,put shit on people and can't cop it back?Grow a backbone slug.
I can cop it, but there is a line, and making fun of someone's disease is definitely crossing it.

Either way I'm only embarrassed now for continuing to acknowledge you, so 'goodbye'. :D

ZFR: And how does tort1234 at all fit in here on any of those points? his rep is accounted for (26 rep in 120 days is very legit; given how his posts were downrepped). Nothing with his interactions or associations, suggests he's nes or a "lesser" scammer, whatever that means. His "styles/structures" in no way resembles that of nes or any other scammer.

For the record, here are his posts (and those are only the ones that the search function here returns):
http://www.gog.com/forum/general?search=tort1234

(As I said, not the friendliest guy)

Show me even one post where he behaves like a scammer. Alternatively show me one known nes alt (or another scammer) with as much forum interaction like tort1234.

Please take him off the list. This is called KNOWN scammers for a reason, and is not a list of people you have a bad feeling about. I can understand adding people who are clearly nes alts or even ones against whom there is some circumstantial evidence, but tort1234 is not one of those.

Adding people without proof to this will soon turn the whole thing into a joke.
Thanks for being objective and asking for proof. Highly appreciate it.

I highly doubt that the coward Emachine is going to give any proof.
dick1982: i swear everytime i post in this topic, my rep goes down. then again, i can't resist replying to tauto's shit. all the time
hedwards: This is a thread that caters to cyberbullies and the self righteous, and you wonder why people are repping you down?

The "evidence" they use is rather flimsy. There's any number of reasons why a new account would come on at the same time as something else. There's always something happening here. There's always some butthurt person that's upset about something. That's just life in a large forum.

Personally, it saddens me to see how tolerant Mr. Gog has been of the trolling and cyberbullying that goes on here. There's almost certainly people that have been drummed out of here based upon the accusations in these threads.

The whole bit about Tauto being nes is rather thin on the evidence and seems more based upon paranoia and fear than any legitimate evidence. Reminds me of post-9/11 America where it was arrest first and ask questions never. Or the Red Scare.
so you've been down-repping me? nice to know.
Tauto:
What kind of shake up? Change sounds well and good on the podium, but rarely goes so well in practice. This place has its share of problems. There isn't a single place that doesn't. However your great Q doesn't provoke thought or change, it just annoys people. The community here is niche enough that we expect others to conform to our way of doing things or get shoved to the periphery. So unless your shakeup involves bringing supporters from the outside world to tip the balance in your favor... It's going to be an uphill struggle with no prize at the top.
high rated
Tauto: I am not a scammer,but for some ridiculous reason got put on a list by Emachine9643.
Ah maybe you're right.
He should just add you to the "Recurring Douchebag" list.
Tauto: It's smartarses like you that bring out my worst.
As if you weren't one too..
Post edited September 17, 2015 by phaolo
high rated
phaolo: Like if you weren't one too..
Tauto: I know I'm one,but (deep down) I'm also the nicest person I know.
Yeah, for a racist homophobe you're actually quite a nice fella.