It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Do you really find the discussion that entertaining? Basically the same same I'd say :)
tinyE: i was being silly Marko. :P

In fact I find this conversation so enthralling I'm currently playing Monopoly and Prison Architect in separate windows as it goes on. :P
Are you winning?
tinyE: i was being silly Marko. :P

In fact I find this conversation so enthralling I'm currently playing Monopoly and Prison Architect in separate windows as it goes on. :P
vidm: Are you winning?
Monopoly no, the game is rigged. :P Prison Architect, too early to tell but it's looking good.
vidm: Are you winning?
tinyE: Monopoly no, the game is rigged. :P Prison Architect, too early to tell but it's looking good.
turn down the difficulty to beginner or something then :D
tinyE: Monopoly no, the game is rigged. :P Prison Architect, too early to tell but it's looking good.
vidm: turn down the difficulty to beginner or something then :D
That is not going to change going to prison on four strait rolls. :P That is statistically impossible! XD
vidm: turn down the difficulty to beginner or something then :D
tinyE: That is not going to change going to prison on four strait rolls. :P That is statistically impossible! XD
actually, it's highly unlikely, not impossible :D nothing is impossible when it comes to statistics! :D
tinyE: That is not going to change going to prison on four strait rolls. :P That is statistically impossible! XD
vidm: actually, it's highly unlikely, not impossible :D nothing is impossible when it comes to statistics! :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYX-NSZMqt0
low rated
comboplayer: Yeah right - he will lose his humble account too. So far as i read the guy provided keys in return Divinity 1+2 sound fishy too me. The scammed guy is the scammer.
vidm: How am I the scammer? Please elaborate. I can show proof of my HB account with said keys and I showed screenshots where I was gullible enough to give keys and got nothing in return.

edit: nvm just noticed -60 rep, probably a certified retard
Hey buddy thanks for the compliment your a nice gogger!!!!!!!
As PaterAlf said the code that was offer was legit, seems like from the screens you posted the codes were used.
I hope Humble Bundle blocks your account or credit card for fraud or worse double-charge for replacement fees.
comboplayer: As PaterAlf said the code that was offer was legit, seems like from the screens you posted the codes were used.
I never said the code was legit. It contained a game, but not the game that was promised. The second one didn't contain anything and didn't even look like a GOG code.
vidm: snip
Comboplayer was suspected of being a NES alt in the past and NES has also falsely accused people he has scammed of "being the real scammer" with other alts as well. I think this pretty much confirms it. And Tauto is a known scammer sympathizer. Ignore the jerk.

Just search the name comboplayer and look at the scams he's been involved with. NES even made the mistake of offering a trade as comboplayer and then posting on a different alt complaining about it not going through.

In fact, comboplayer aka NES is most likely the jerk who scammed you and is now gloating trying to call you a scammer.
low rated
RWarehall: Comboplayer was suspected of being a NES alt in the past and NES has also falsely accused people he has scammed of "being the real scammer" with other alts as well. I think this pretty much confirms it. And Tauto is a known scammer sympathizer. Ignore the jerk.

Just search the name comboplayer and look at the scams he's been involved with. NES even made the mistake of offering a trade as comboplayer and then posting on a different alt complaining about it not going through.

In fact, comboplayer aka NES is most likely the jerk who scammed you and is now gloating trying to call you a scammer.
vidm and RWarehall reported to support !
Accusing me of scamming i only talked in forums NEVER TRADED HERE.
June 2015 was the month of NES alts. You also made the mistake of trying to trade with Cyrapt from this account and then talk about it with another one of your scamming accounts. You were busted then and 2 years later you come out of nowhere to comment on someone getting scammed?

That isn't a coincidence. You are the scammer. Please report it, as it may help GoG put your scamming to a stop.
RWarehall: Comboplayer was suspected of being a NES alt in the past and NES has also falsely accused people he has scammed of "being the real scammer" with other alts as well. I think this pretty much confirms it. And Tauto is a known scammer sympathizer. Ignore the jerk.

Yeah thought as much. And this tauto guy just started spamming my inbox. Some people really have nothing to do in their lives.
Tauto might be known as a Troll in the past but afaik he only has a problem in accusing people being scammers without any proof. This does not make him a scammer sympathizer imo. Of course I might be wrong about this but these are the informations I gathered. Don't know if he in fact did sympathise with scammers without me knowing about it. If this should be the case disregard what I said.
low rated
RWarehall: June 2015 was the month of NES alts. You also made the mistake of trying to trade with Cyrapt from this account and then talk about it with another one of your scamming accounts. You were busted then and 2 years later you come out of nowhere to comment on someone getting scammed?

That isn't a coincidence. You are the scammer. Please report it, as it may help GoG put your scamming to a stop.
Your lying and low-rating my posts ??!
PLEASE POST THE WHERE I TRADED HERE !!! for everybody to see your full of shit
MarkoH01: Tauto might be known as a Troll in the past but afaik he only has a problem in accusing people being scammers without any proof. This does not make him a scammer sympathizer imo. Of course I might be wrong about this but these are the informations I gathered. Don't know if he in fact did sympathise with scammers without me knowing about it. If this should be the case disregard what I said.
- "known as a troll in the past"? He did that daily for 2 entire years and then he stopped only due to Fables' moderation. He's back harassing people again since a pair of weeks.
- "not a scammer sympathizer"? He himself admitted it in the past.

You're a kind of community representative now, please don't be so uninformed about the bad people that tried to ruin this place..
Post edited December 08, 2017 by phaolo