It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Proof positive the staff doesn't care. I understand they can't help with bogus trades, but the guy comes in admits to scamming while still using the faux name of a legit user and yet there he is, logged on and having fun. :P
low rated
"Fun" is my favourite word. I am indeed having fun RIGHT NOW :D
apehater: this makes sense too, but as i said there is a good reason, why that scammer asked to get the keys from the shops that i mentioned.
I think the scammer is also somehow connected with the shops...

Probably those key resellers are his friends, so he/she purposely asks to buy these and these codes, which have wonderfully low price - and very probably just fakes. So the victim basically pays him money directly.
low rated
apehater: this makes sense too, but as i said there is a good reason, why that scammer asked to get the keys from the shops that i mentioned.
Lin545: I think the scammer is also somehow connected with the shops...

Probably those key resellers are his friends, so he/she purposely asks to buy these and these codes, which have wonderfully low price - and very probably just fakes. So the victim basically pays him money directly.
Ding ding ding!! CORRECT ANSWER :D
park_84.: Ding ding ding!! CORRECT ANSWER :D
Ah, scammer life! The joy of having no friends or scumbags as friends! Correct answer?
low rated
park_84.: Ding ding ding!! CORRECT ANSWER :D
Lin545: Ah, scammer life! The joy of having no friends or scumbags as friends! Correct answer?
Yes. I have "NO" friends ..
AT ALL..

A-T ... A-L-L

I am a lifeless engineer without a wife AND life (Edit). That is correct! :)
Post edited June 11, 2016 by park_84.
deleted
park_84.: engineer
Have you designed this bridge?
low rated
The only thing that bothers me anymore is that I'm not going to be around when karma bites him in the ass. :P
park_84.: I am a lifeless engineer
Must not be very good at it if THIS is how you need to supplement your income.
park_84.: I am a lifeless engineer without a wife AND life (Edit). That is correct! :)
I am engineer without a wife AND life aswell.
But I am NOT a looser who take benefit of other people trust.
Sorry to say but you are just an asshole thug.
low rated
park_84.: I am a lifeless engineer
zeogold: Must not be very good at it if THIS is how you need to supplement your income.
I don't pay for games :)
zeogold: Must not be very good at it if THIS is how you need to supplement your income.
park_84.: I don't pay for games :)
Just sex.
low rated
park_84.: I am a lifeless engineer without a wife AND life (Edit). That is correct! :)
amrit9037: I am engineer without a wife AND life aswell.
But I am NOT a looser who take benefit of other people trust.
Sorry to say but you are just an asshole thug.
You missed english classes :)
park_84.: I don't pay for games :)
tinyE: Just sex.
Oh my gawd, how did you find out?
Ermgherd
Post edited June 11, 2016 by park_84.
Lin545: I think the scammer is also somehow connected with the shops...
Nah, he's just a single dude stealing coins from blind people.

Lol.. even if that video seems super-fake to my eyes O_o