It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

toxicTom: I'm not sure. Judas was offline, so I went to Firek. Didn't get any answer in chat though. Maybe he's like me and just leaves his computer running all the time.

Btw. I've notified the original BranjoHeLLo in chat.
Oh i reached Judas before he went offline, and he locked muliples alt-accounts.

the BranjoHello account, was on the scammer list (wikipage) anyway ; those accounts listed there is a solid proof; since i know HypersomniacLive needs proofs to put an alt on the list.

But GOG security is just retarded : account creation is possible without a valid a-mail, Alias with uppercaes ONLY in chat, possibility to ask an account name to be changed (i'm pretty sure there was no verification....maybe now if the account was caught as a scummy one.) -> Everything is done to help scammers & impersonators.

The only point where i tend to agree with Judas, without trades = no scammers, but the trades are part of the community even if it's unofficial....
low rated
deepdig: You actually think people SELL the games they scam? That just takes forever..
Keeping a key that you scammed is a waste of time lol
The first thing the scammed person will try to do is redeem it. Use your brains
toxicTom: As I said, redeem the codes, sell the account. It's the only thing that makes sense. If it were just for having the games, it's a lot quicker and easier to just visit the usual suspect sites since those people obviously don't care about legitimacy anyway. So there are only two other explanations remain: money or trolling. It might be the latter is motivation enough for some depraved individuals but I doubt it's the major reason for most scam attempts.
BranjoHello: Ok then, the user's name is wendeny. Again, I didn't get scammed by this user but his behavior was very fishy.
toxicTom: At least for first looks the user doesn't seem too suspicious. Of course, one can't be careful enough, so people dealing with that person should be extra careful. Maybe some other user have experience with that one?
Selling the account is pointless aswell at least for me it is. Where would you list it? I understand people buying league of legends accounts and that kind of stuff but GOG and steam accounts? It's a huge risk to buy a steam account. It can easily be taken away from the person who bought it if you send steam support some CD keys or receipts as proof. If steam finds out you can be permanently banned (your accounts) .. Although it's highly unlikely for them to find out. Just my opinion, i don't think most people take the risk even if they're trying to buy an high rep account from a person they think is trusthworthy. I have no idea regarding GOG.

It's just a waste of time in my opinion but sure it can happen.

Plus if you someone is actually DOING THAT i suppose they would activate the codes in an alt account and if that's the case there's no guarantee that person would be able to sell the account (therefore he/she would be wasting codes on an alt which he/she could've used on their main). There's also the other side of the coin which he/she would just activate the codes on their main and then try to sell their main. The second option is far more plausible to be honest.

Honestly i don't think scammers sell their accounts.

EDIT: Oh yeah by the way .. when i say "CD KEYS" I actually mean THOSE CD KEYS THAT YOU BUY ON A STORE (retail) THAT COME WITH AN ACTUAL CD WITH IT. Just incase more idiots like NES show up :)

Those bundle keys are worth shit to steam in case someone doesn't know that already :)
Post edited February 13, 2016 by deepdig
low rated
toxicTom:
deepdig: blah blah blah if you send steam support some CD keys or receipts as proof.
this is how you will get banned :)))))))))
Post edited February 13, 2016 by SuperNES
low rated
deepdig: blah blah blah if you send steam support some CD keys or receipts as proof.
SuperNES: this is how you will get banned :)))))))))
I dont have 5 minutes today for you :)
deepdig: Selling the account is pointless aswell at least for me it is. Where would you list it? I understand people buying league of legends accounts and that kind of stuff but GOG and steam accounts? It's a huge risk to buy a steam account. It can easily be taken away from the person who bought it if you send steam support some CD keys or receipts as proof. If steam finds out you can be permanently banned (your accounts) .. Although it's highly unlikely for them to find out. Just my opinion, i don't think most people take the risk even if they're trying to buy an high rep account from a person they think is trusthworthy. I have no idea regarding GOG.

So you're more in it for the trolling of other users?
Because, as I said, the games are easily available "elsewhere".

Btw., while I don't use Steam, I know a lot of people who are. And I've heard of multiple occasions where accounts changed hands for money. I've even had an offer from someone I personally know that I could have his account (for very little money and with quite a lot of newish AAA games) because he had lost interest in gaming. And I know there are sites where accounts are offered for sale. Quite a few of hacked, no doubt.

Concerning GOG accounts - when Witcher 3 came out there were people here who had their accounts hacked and stolen. Those accounts were then sold to unsuspecting people. One of them (from the UK iirc) was even here on the forum saying sorry for being that naive, but I won't search for that thread now.
low rated
deepdig: Selling the account is pointless aswell at least for me it is. Where would you list it? I understand people buying league of legends accounts and that kind of stuff but GOG and steam accounts? It's a huge risk to buy a steam account. It can easily be taken away from the person who bought it if you send steam support some CD keys or receipts as proof. If steam finds out you can be permanently banned (your accounts) .. Although it's highly unlikely for them to find out. Just my opinion, i don't think most people take the risk even if they're trying to buy an high rep account from a person they think is trusthworthy. I have no idea regarding GOG.

toxicTom: So you're more in it for the trolling of other users?

Btw., while I don't use Steam, I know a lot of people who are. And I've heard of multiple occasions where accounts changed hands for money. I've even had an offer from someone I personally know that I could have his account (for very little money and with quite a lot of newish AAA games) because he had lost interest in gaming. And I know there are sites where accounts are offered for sale. Quite a few of hacked, no doubt.

Concerning GOG accounts - when Witcher 3 came out there were people here who had their accounts hacked and stolen. Those accounts were then sold to unsuspecting people. One of them (from the UK iirc) was even here on the forum saying sorry for being that naive, but I won't search for that thread now.
to be honest i wanted them on steam for achievements , multiplayer and to see how originals are in general
lets see what wakalo's answer is ? :)
low rated

toxicTom: So you're more in it for the trolling of other users?

Depends on what games you're talking about. Although bundled games are cheap and the bundles are also cheap that doesn't mean i want to pay for it with real money. That's why i either scam or buy them with steam wallet.

"So you're more in it for the trolling of other users?"
I'm in it for the games (to actually play them and for collecting purposes) and for the "after-scam" drama. That's fun to read.

Regarding those sites.. I know there's lots of those but the big question here is: "Are they Legit?"
Short anwer: No, because of what i said. I'm pretty sure MOST people don't trust those sites and the people who sell accounts. Like i said, it's sooo easy to get your account back. You only need 1 CD KEY. Last time i contacted support all i had to do was send them my first CD KEY ever and i got my account back quite fast.

I'm sure there are friends who sell accounts to eachother but that's different. What i'm talking about is selling/buying accounts to/from strangers.
Post edited February 13, 2016 by deepdig
Legitimate question here for the both of you:
Wouldn't it be like 50% easier for you to literally just come clean, be friendly, and ask for these games legitimately like everybody else? Most people around here are just fine with GIVING you stuff as long as you're at least upfront about it. Is it really that much trouble to actually participate in the forum?
Post edited February 13, 2016 by zeogold
low rated
zeogold: Legitimate question here for the both of you:
Wouldn't it be like 50% easier for you to literally just come clean, be friendly, and ask for these games legitimately like everybody else? Most people around here are just fine with GIVING you stuff as long as you're at least upfront about it. Is it really that much trouble to actually participate in the forum?
to be honest i wouldnt have all these games if i do that
wakalo ? :)

Saturday Scam-Quiz with your friendly neighbors nes & wakalo
low rated
Ohhh.. I'm friendly. I'm not derepping people here or insulting them. I'm just scamming which is still a bad thing though.
Anyway, it's too late for me to come clean. I've done too much here.
low rated
deepdig: Ohhh.. I'm friendly. I'm not derepping people here or insulting them. I'm just scamming which is still a bad thing though.
de-rep = hoard controlling
insulting = slapping them with razor-sharp words when they talk trash about you
low rated
SuperNES: to be honest i wouldnt have all these games if i do that

It's a lot of games, sure, but do you at least even play them? One would think after the first 100 games, you'd get sick of it and jump ship unless there was something major to be gained.

I've admittedly been waiting to "interview" you guys for a while.
low rated
I would in fact still have all these games if i didn't scam. It would take way more of my time though.. and i hate wasting my time, so i guess i can consider scamming a shortcut :)
low rated
SuperNES: to be honest i wouldnt have all these games if i do that

zeogold: It's a lot of games, sure, but do you at least even play them? One would think after the first 100 games, you'd get sick of it and jump ship unless there was something major to be gained.

I've admittedly been waiting to "interview" you guys for a while.
i have near 650 steam games. i like the hunt for codes most of the time
low rated
deepdig: Ohhh.. I'm friendly. I'm not derepping people here or insulting them. I'm just scamming which is still a bad thing though.
I beg to differ. Considering how friendly this community is, I'd wager that the majority of people would be willing to forgive you so long as you ceased the scamming and started participating.
But, while I'm in the process of asking questions:
How many alt accounts did you manage to rack up?